User Tag List

Page 210 of 453 FirstFirst ... 110160200208209210211212220260310 ... LastLast
Results 2,091 to 2,100 of 4529

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

Senior Member Array ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Dear thread representative,

I'll do my best.

<3
    Trin

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    I'll do my best.
    I'm looking forward to it
    [YOUTUBE="a-pIwA-E-UY"][/YOUTUBE]

homo-loving sonovagun Array anii's Avatar
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

you bithces better recognize

I just saw coyote grace live and they rocked the hizzouse.

That little dude is a dude. Do not dispute.

if you don't want to dance then get the hell out.

take that bishes
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

Default What intps think about when they're sloshed...

What goes through this intp's mind:

So the Earth completes its rotation in like 24 hours. The Earth's diameter is like 2000 miles, IDK, I made that up. So the radius is like 1000 miles.

How much mass is in the earth? fuck, I don't know that either, lets just sy about 4 times the density of water, so about 4 g per mL. So the total mass is like 4*pi*(1000 mi)^3*4g/mL. Crap conversiom/ of umits/ Lets say 5000 m per mile. mL=cubic centimeter? IDK. Sounds right. So whats that, 12*(5e4)^3*4? = 12*125e12*4=12*5e15=6e16 g =6e13 kg. whatever

I'm certainly not goin t do an intgral. So lets pretend the earth's mass is all on the outside, and at the equator. So the angular momentum is 1000 miles*6e13 kg /24 hours = 2e16 mi-kg/h.

OK so here is the thing. If all the people on the earth all walked in the same direction at the same time, could we apply enough tourge to stop the earth? Well, could we? We would of course have to walk the opposite direction of the spin. So lets say we could all stand at the equator to do this.

There are like 7 million people on the earth, which is 7e6. How much tangential force would we have to apply per person to stop the earth n an day?

We would need like 1.5e15 mi-kg/h^2 total, so about 2e8 mi-kg/h^2 per person. so cinvert aagain anf we get like 1e12m-kg/h^2=3e8 kg-m/s/h=1e5 Newtons. That's like 10,000 times the force of gravity per person.

So my judgement incapiscated brain has figures out that it is downright riduculous to think we can stop the world in a day by walking the opposite direction of the spin of the earth.

or would it be the same direction since the fore is applied tph ppodite firection of walking? i need a nap.

Accept the past. Live for the present. Look forward to the future.
    Robot Fusion
    "As our island of knowledge grows, so does the shore of our ignorance." John Wheeler
    "[A] scientist looking at nonscientific problems is just as dumb as the next guy." Richard Feynman
    "[P]etabytes of [] data is not the same thing as understanding emergent mechanisms and structures." Jim Crutchfield

homo-loving sonovagun Array anii's Avatar
    MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    fuck

Wow. I just wanna dance.
    There's reason to be afraid, and reason to open your heart. ~ Seal

Refreshment for your ears: www.kexp.org

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by anii View Post
    take that bishes

Where the hell is everyone! Action! I want more speed. Let's up the pace a little.

Senior Member Array professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

i know i've pissed off most of you by calling you "rich white ass yuppy daddys money havin lala land livin college kids" but i was raised in much the same protected environment but without so much the financial security. Believe me, i've given everyone the same ass chewin equally in life no matter the circumstances. It's because i give half a shit. don't take it personal.

I wasn't the officer who shot the kid. However, i did make the decision to get us in that situation in the first place so i might as well have . Cops fuckin suck but they are human. Judges, however, fuckin suck. In a way they are a product of their environment. Sometimes i think these products really don't understand the other products.

I truely appreciate your posts. they have somewhat confirmed why i'm such an idiot and make bad decisions. Thanks type/c folks. I Love you all.

i think i gotta thing for juggernaut
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?

half mystic, half skeksis Array jenocyde's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by professor goodstain View Post
    I wasn't the officer who shot the kid. However, i did make the decision to get us in that situation in the first place so i might as well have . Cops fuckin suck but they are human. Judges, however, fuckin suck. In a way they are a product of their environment. Sometimes i think these products really don't understand the other products.
    Wow.

I truely appreciate your posts. they have somewhat confirmed why i'm such an idiot and make bad decisions. Thanks type/c folks. I Love you all.
    we love you too. we all make bad decisions.

i think i gotta thing for juggernaut
    you should tell her.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

aww...hey i'm cocktailed too! what's up?
    professor's professin his looove awww
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison