User Tag List

Page 2 of 453 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

I have teh drunkz right now, fuck, tomorrow I ahve to meet with my father again, seems like I have to always meet him when I'm hungover, last weekend I had to meet him after beeing invited at a BBQ where I got so sloshed that I barely could get up the next day, and at that day I had to meet both my parents, fuck, no wonder my father thnks I'm a loser.

MBTI
    INXP

I am tipsy 'cause my parents are loudly fighting and valiantly trying to pull me into it. Hooray, don't give a shit!
    Let's do this thing.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

I'm getting there.

Mmmmojitos!

MBTI
    INTP

I just opened a bottle ofAberlour A'bunadh(scroll to the bottom). Shortly I shall be inebriated and post things best left unwritten.
    INTP 5W6

Senior Member Array Chaselation's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Does four beers and a joint count?

I know it doesn't. I'll just go away until I'm a suitable poster here. I'll do my best to meet the standard.

~*taaa raaa raaa boom*~ Array targobelle's Avatar
    MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by hereandnow View Post
    I just opened a bottle ofAberlour A'bunadh(scroll to the bottom). Shortly I shall be inebriated and post things best left unwritten.

alright then pictures will do
    ~t ...in need of hugs please...
    Jung Test Results
    Extroverted (E) 63.16% Intuitive (N) 60.53% Feeling (F) 84.38% Perceiving (P) 87.1% ~Your type is: ENFP

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

Now I have a question for those drinking Whiskey, how can you actually enjoy Whiskey? All the W. I have tried so far was extremely disgusting, I mean like ppoison, no offense, but the only purpose I could imagine for it was as a pucking agent, to make you puke after you ahve ingested dangerous chemicals, ya srysly, I mean it's ok to mix it with juice or somestuff, but I think Vodka is still better for that, but then, maybe I am just too girly too apreciate the true manliness of gulping down disgusting drinks and belch really loud afterwards.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Razor View Post
    Now I have a question for those drinking Whiskey, how can you actually enjoy Whiskey? All the W. I have tried so far was extremely disgusting, I mean like ppoison, no offense, but the only purpose I could imagine for it was as a pucking agent, to make you puke after you ahve ingested dangerous chemicals, ya srysly, I mean it's ok to mix it with juice or somestuff, but I think Vodka is still better for that, but then, maybe I am just too girly too apreciate the true manliness of gulping down disgusting drinks and belch really loud afterwards.
    You sip it, don't chug it. Swirl it around, sniff it, sip some. Roll it around in your mouth. After you swallow, breathe out, this eliminates some of the "burn".

Once you acquire the taste, then you can determine whether you like regular whiskey, bourbon, or scotch.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    You sip it, don't chug it. Swirl it around, sniff it, sip some. Roll it around in your mouth. After you swallow, breathe out, this eliminates some of the "burn".

Once you acquire the taste, then you can determine whether you like regular whiskey, bourbon, or scotch.
    Maybe I have to try one of the more expensive ones, though there have been numerous occasions where I was over at a friends house and we tried the supposedly expensive whiskey of their parents, and it ahs always been rather eww, but I havent given up hope yet.

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Razor View Post
    Maybe I have to try one of the more expensive ones, though there have been numerous occasions where I was over at a friends house and we tried the supposedly expensive whiskey of their parents, and it ahs always been rather eww, but I havent given up hope yet.
    Like other bitter drinks, it is not something you love right away. I myself haven't progressed to drinking it neat, I like it on the rocks.