User Tag List

Page 197 of 453 FirstFirst ... 97147187195196197198199207247297 ... LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,970 of 4529

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

  1. #1961
    Senior Member Array Noel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Nonsequitur,

    I've been bitten by Joss' Buffy the Vampire slayer. (Horrible pun) I'm addicted to the show. I like Spike and Oz as characters a lot.
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

  2. #1962
    Senior Member Array nonsequitur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    Nonsequitur,

    I've been bitten by Joss' Buffy the Vampire slayer. (Horrible pun) I'm addicted to the show. I like Spike and Oz as characters a lot.
    AWESOME. I cheer the conversion! My favourite character is Willow, though. She grows so much as time goes on! Oz is cool, I've never liked Spike because of the later seasons, though.

  3. #1963
    Senior Member Array Noel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    AWESOME. I cheer the conversion! My favourite character is Willow, though. She grows so much as time goes on! Oz is cool, I've never liked Spike because of the later seasons, though.
    I admit, I jumped in at the end of Season four; gf has watched almost all of them. We're on the final season right now. Whilst I haven't seen the full development of Willow, she's slowly growing on me as a character. I really should watch those previous episodes. I absolutely smile whenever I see Spike act: the crew either regards him with much skepticism or simply ignore him. I guess on some level, I relate to Spike's bizarre flirtation methods to an extent and how his "good deeds go unnoticed" moments. Well, erm, minus the whole, um, brutal scene (you know what I'm talking about).
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

  4. #1964
    Senior Member Array nonsequitur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    I admit, I jumped in at the end of Season four; gf has watched almost all of them. We're on the final season right now. Whilst I haven't seen the full development of Willow, she's slowly growing on me as a character. I really should watch those previous episodes. I absolutely smile whenever I see Spike act: the crew either regards him with much skepticism or simply ignore him. I guess on some level, I relate to Spike's bizarre flirtation methods to an extent and how his "good deeds go unnoticed" moments. Well, erm, minus the whole, um, brutal scene (you know what I'm talking about).
    Yeah, it's the development of her from stuttery nerd to cool witch-momma that's impressive. By S4 she's pretty much cool and accepted because she's in college.

    Aw. I remember that scene... It was horrible. That's part of the reason why I've never liked Spike. There is this one quote by him from S7 (won't quote it here for non-spoiler reasons) that I really love, though. That convinced me that he really loved Buffy.

  5. #1965
    Senior Member Array Noel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    Yeah, it's the development of her from stuttery nerd to cool witch-momma that's impressive. By S4 she's pretty much cool and accepted because she's in college.

    Aw. I remember that scene... It was horrible. That's part of the reason why I've never liked Spike. There is this one quote by him from S7 (won't quote it here for non-spoiler reasons) that I really love, though. That convinced me that he really loved Buffy.
    From what I intuit about the show, the reason it works lies in its shift from the danger from the 'badies' to the danger which lies in their fellowship. Don't get me wrong, you got to have 'badies' but the character development makes the show. Well, that's why I stayed hooked: the drama and such within the group or rather the multi-narratives if you will. Spike absolutely screams F with a False tough guy "T" shell he puts on. I guess I relate to the whole being an "F" male thing.

    Oh, and Dawn sucks. Way too whiny! ; )


    Gotta go! Talk to you later. Btw, you rule because you have great taste in shows and Beer! (Wemons liking IPAs? Unheard of!) : D
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

  6. #1966
    Diabolical Array Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    Code* medicine FTW!




    I hab a code.
    How'd I miss this

    And what's the code you hab?

  7. #1967
    Diabolical Array Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,570

    Default

    *tumbleweed*

  8. #1968
    Senior Member Array bluebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Soooo, wotcha drinking?
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

  9. #1969
    Diabolical Array Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,570

    Default

    Hang on...

  10. #1970
    Diabolical Array Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,570

    Default



    YUM!

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] how drunk do you get?
    By WALMART in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO