User Tag List

First 87137177185186187188189197237287 Last

Results 1,861 to 1,870 of 4609

Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Just 'cause i read INTJ doesn't mean I'm male.

Bye wolfy thanks for your helpf.
    No problem. Make sure you turn off the eggs.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

haha!! well damn! i didn't know! i thought you were a guy! sorry! g'night!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I just got back from the bars. I met a pro motorcycle racer from Korea while I was out and I've reaffirmed that the way I'd prefer to die is in a motorcycle crash.

MBTI
    GONE

^^ HOT

I had a long night talking and drinking at people's houses and riding in their cars. Nice. And talking about and talking to women who supposedly like me and I like. Nice x 2 ???

Drinking is over-rated btw, blech.

I'm cat sitting these crazy cats and one is hopped up on cat nip and jumping around the furniture. I think the other one is stuck behind the refrigerator AGAIN. OMG, I don't get paid enough to move the frickin fridge several times a day. Ok, nevermind, she's out.

I should go to sleep so these critters go to bed, too.
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

I've been trying to get things off my conscience. Is it bad of me to want to pull over, roll down my window and shout "hey guys, want a ride" in my eeriest voice when some guys try to flag me because they think I'm a taxi?

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

^ not at all. Sometimes when I'm walking on the street and a group of drunken guys approach me, I want to jab them and start a street brawl.

Not drunk tonight, though I'm drinking so that I can get to bed. James Squire's limited release Sundown Lager. It's pretty good, but not as good as the IPA. Work next week is going to be terrible.

I think as an April Fool's Joke, the forum admin. needs to temporarily merge the drunk thread with a hot philosophy thread and watch the hilarity unfold.
    "The purpose of life is to be defeated by greater and greater things." - Rainer Maria Rilke

MBTI
    iNtP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I wasn't drunk drunk last night, but I know I talked.. verbally... on vent, so anyway, that's not a new thing and will probably not happen again. whatever i said couldn't have been bad because i know all that i say when i'm a little out of it is, "hiii hiii hiiii okkk hiii hii".
    [B]Ti=Ne>Ni>Fe>Te=Fi>Si>Se

LII

Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Quote Originally Posted by laintpe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocap
    Ideally I'll be the woman

MBTI
    INFP

I feel a sore-throat onset coming on. Therefore, I wish to try out an alternative method in preventing further havoc: Screwdrivers. I absorb Vitamin C as well as the alcohol burning the bacterial in the back of my throat. Hopefully this method will work.
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    I feel a sore-throat onset coming on. Therefore, I wish to try out an alternative method in preventing further havoc: Screwdrivers. I absorb Vitamin C as well as the alcohol burning the bacterial in the back of my throat. Hopefully this method will work.
    I'm also working on the screwdrivers.