User Tag List

Page 185 of 453 FirstFirst ... 85135175183184185186187195235285 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 4529

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

  1. #1841

    Default

    You can't beat free.

  2. #1842
    Senior Member Array nonsequitur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    You can't beat free.
    Definitely not. Also, I'm starving. It's 12am and I dropped all but 2 slices of my pizza on my way home... In my defence, I was drunk, on my bike and had a 6 pack balanced on the back.

  3. #1843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    Definitely not. Also, I'm starving. It's 12am and I dropped all but 2 slices of my pizza on my way home... In my defence, I was drunk, on my bike and had a 6 pack balanced on the back.
    Make some toasted sandwiches.

  4. #1844
    Senior Member Array nonsequitur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Make some toasted sandwiches.
    NO BREAD. I am boiling eggs instead. Isometimes wonder why the coalories in beer don't make you feel full.

  5. #1845

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    NO BREAD. I am boiling eggs instead. Isometimes wonder why the coalories in beer don't make you feel full.
    No carbs whatsoever in the cupboard?

  6. #1846
    Senior Member Array nonsequitur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    No carbs whatsoever in the cupboard?
    Well, I have noodles. But I don't have anythhing that would give it taste. OMG I HAVE WEEDT bIX. AND MILK.

    You are a genius.

  7. #1847
    mod love baby... Array Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,124

    Default

    aww...i'm sorry you dropped your pizza! that's the worst!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  8. #1848
    Senior Member Array nonsequitur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    aww...i'm sorry you dropped your pizza! that's the worst!
    I know! It was tasty too!

  9. #1849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    Well, I have noodles. But I don't have anythhing that would give it taste. OMG I HAVE WEEDT bIX. AND MILK.

    You are a genius.
    Go easy on the milk.

    You could throw some salt or soy sauce in the noodles and chuck the boiled eggs in.

  10. #1850
    Senior Member Array nonsequitur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Go easy on the milk.

    You could throw some salt or soy sauce in the noodles and chuck the boiled eggs in.
    You're just trying to get me to eat dry weetbix. It won't happen!

    Ew. Never mind.

    Why does drinking make people hungry? I really don't know.

    I feel like biking down to Hungry Jack's but muight get run over along the way.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] how drunk do you get?
    By WALMART in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO