User Tag List

Page 179 of 453 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 4529

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ByMySword View Post
    For a bunch of drunks, ya'll sure are having a very interesting conversation.
    ::throws empty gin bottle::

....WHO YOU CALLIN' Y'ALL?
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Temporal Mechanic. Array Lexicon's Avatar
    MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I'm not even drunk. I have water and cookies in front of me.
    Furthermore, I lack the muscle to be the mediator/bouncer on the drunk thread.. I fail.
    Based on these facts alone.. I'm backing away now...
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    GONE

Awww, I tried to drink to tipsy tonite but my friends had to catch a cab home and I only drank 2/3 of my pina colada. I have been craving pina colada for 3 days now and I finally had some!!!

Wooot!

If I get home tomorrow and can still type I may pop back in here and show you how a REAL drunk post is SUPPOSED to be done.

YOU HEAR ME JACK??!?!?

LOL.

I'll have a round for each of the recently departed from MBTIc/TypeC. Which has been a lot actually...

Great! More for me!!!
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

MBTI
    infp

Fuck, I'm sick of thsi shit. I may not drnik that often, but when I do, I'm starting to hate it. I drink socially when Im feeling very content and hpapy, but lately I've always ended up regretting it. When it was still a new experience last wietnr and srpnig, it was fun, it was exciting, but now I think I'm just done with it. I used to just laugh my ass off at random shti and think about how amazingly hot women are, but now even when I think about women it's not as interesting as being sober... I just feel totally inhibited, and even totally desexualized. I can't even look at a fucking beautiful women and just appreciate the same way when I'm drunk any more. I realize that my uber-horny drnuk posting sused to be quite popular, and even in real life my friends used to say i was an amazingly fun drunk, but fuck it, it's time to be real sometimes. I'm just bored with this shit, and I love being sober and clear and really fucking happy, which i'm not when i'm drunk. Fake confidence is a snore. tye real thing is whats great. I know thats a bumme rin the drunk threa,d but fuck that.

Basically what happened tonight is me and my friends went outfor dinner, then we went back to my best friend's house. We called some chicks over, hoping there woulkd be quite a few, but the grade 12 ones from our school decided not to come and only like four grade 10 chicks came. Had five or six vodka shots straight up at about ten. Grade 10 is young as hell (I',m grade 12), and in like a year thast will be like a crime, so i'm really uncomfortable with hooking up with 15 year olds, and they're too young to even be attractive, and I tried really hard. They elft early. We just fucked around, played soccer in the basement, watched starwars and I almost passe dout somehow. Then i casme home and wrote this random shit.

So, yah, fuck it, here's to being actually happy and not dpoing lame bullshit like drinking to have fun.

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

I guess i got too sick the last time.

I'm trying to drink... but after about one drink's worth, I now feel sick if I drink more.

ARRGGGG! I might actually have to.... go to bed... or read a book... or something crazy!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Mmmmm....Jack on the rocks.
    literally and figuratively

Reason vs Being Array ragashree's Avatar
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
    Mmmmm....Jack on the rocks.
    literally and figuratively
    No triumphalism please (It's bad taste) Or I will make you drink this Calvados.

Which you may also consider to be bad taste.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

hey ma! got a tatoo Array prplchknz's Avatar
    MBTI
    yupp

i don't drink i did not almost fall off the building and the other buildings did not start moving. nope see i'm perfectly sober,
    by @magpie

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson Array
    MBTI
    Hype

ok so like I was super duper sad cuz youtube took down my favorite tim and eric clip of all time

BUT ITS OK CUZ I FOUND AN ALTERNATE!! wootz:

MilkandCookies - Tim and Eric: I Sit on You

Senior Member Array JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP

How the hell did I miss all the drama? JF imploding, BM being a dude and leaving, other people probably/maybe leaving as well. I ignore the forum for a few days out of DISGUST for the lack of Leonard Cohen lovin (and a Bioshock binge) and all the shit goes down. This isn't right people. We need a thread which gives a weekly summary of shit that's gone down.