User Tag List

Page 177 of 453 FirstFirst ... 77127167175176177178179187227277 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 4528

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

  1. #1761
    Senior Member Array ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    7,232

    Default

    Shrooms compeltely changed my life in a really interesting way. Exposed me to Buddhist ideas and then made me pissed that I couldn't keep them in my mind.

  2. #1762
    Reason vs Being Array ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    It's not meeting someone, is it. I've done that, I could do it tomorrow if I had a reason. But I don't give a damn about someone.
    Very good point this. I take it you're in the over 25 age bracket then
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

  3. #1763
    Senior Member Array ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    7,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    It's not meeting someone, is it. I've done that, I could do it tomorrow if I had a reason. But I don't give a damn about someone.
    Me neither. Well, that's not true. I'm looking to hook up with SOMEONE, but I'm always looking for someone special. Loneliness is...avoidable, at least. I would think.

  4. #1764
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Me neither. Well, that's not true. I'm looking to hook up with SOMEONE, but I'm always looking for someone special. Loneliness is...avoidable, at least. I would think.
    I'm not lonely, I've just decided that reality can't provide anything meaningful, that's all.

  5. #1765
    Senior Member Array ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    7,232

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I'm not lonely, I've just decided that reality can't provide anything meaningful, that's all.
    HAH! That's my definition of depression. :P

    *punch in the arm*

  6. #1766
    mod love baby... Array Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Shrooms compeltely changed my life in a really interesting way. Exposed me to Buddhist ideas and then made me pissed that I couldn't keep them in my mind.
    wow...i know exactly what you mean!
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  7. #1767
    Reason vs Being Array ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I'm not lonely, I've just decided that reality can't provide anything meaningful, that's all.
    An existential crisis?
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

  8. #1768
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    HAH! That's my definition of depression. :P

    *punch in the arm*
    Oh, you think, smart guy? Here I thought I felt fucking wonderful about it.

  9. #1769
    Occasional Member Array Evan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    4,223

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    HAH! That's my definition of depression. :P

    *punch in the arm*
    Ditto.

  10. #1770
    Reason vs Being Array ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    *decants the '47 Mouton-Rothschild in Jack's honour*
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] how drunk do you get?
    By WALMART in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO