User Tag List

Page 126 of 453 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 4529

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

MBTI
    INFP

English project eh? on?

Been alright. Kicked ass during my german class and churned out some poetry for my creative writing class. Had a few beers here and there. Went over to friends house and watched the new south park - not too bad. She's an infp dating an estp - pretty high octane if you ask me heh. In fact, I think the dude had a stomach ulcer because of her (granted, he/she smoke pot everyday and drink everyday but still the added stress they add upon each other). She's a bit crazy yet adorable at the same time.
    I may be bested in battle, but I shall never be defeated.

ThatGirl

lol! What? Do you have a crush on INFP girl?

Congrats on your sucess

MBTI
    INFP

A little bit when I first met her, but I've seen the volatile Fi side to her - Stay away. For me, I can forge friends with NFs quite easily but taking further than that - just not attractive like NTs are to me.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Noel View Post
    A little bit when I first met her, but I've seen the volatile Fi side to her - Stay away. For me, I can forge friends with NFs quite easily but taking further than that - just not attractive like NTs are to me.
    Hm, interesting. If NF werent dating ESTP would you go for it?

What is your draw to NTs?

They are not known as being kinder than NFs

MBTI
    INFP

Well if I were single and based on what I've seen, no. She's a pretty immature infp if you ask me. No thanks.

NTs for me? Well they're extremely pretty for starters. Especially their eyes. I like how they cut to the chase and let the hunt begin. I feel as if I could learn a lot from an NT, for explicitly, their third function is opposite to mine. I also admire the fact that female NTs take no shit from anyone. Their harbingers of assertive Independence. Very attractive. Also, a demon in the sack. (I take it from my limited physical sample size of one and generous amounts of accounts from forums that it's true)

ThatGirl

Well if I were single and based on what I've seen, no. She's a pretty immature infp if you ask me. No thanks.

NTs for me? Well they're extremely pretty for starters. Especially their eyes. I like how they cut to the chase and let the hunt begin. I feel as if I could learn a lot from an NT, for explicitly, their third function is opposite to mine. I also admire the fact that female NTs take no shit from anyone. Their harbingers of assertive Independence. Very attractive. Also, a demon in the sack. (I take it from my limited physical sample size of one and generous amounts of accounts from forums that it's true)
    I always wonder about the maturity levels of N's in general. I guess since they are not running with the heard they always seem to be behind. What is the third function *shhh the whole forum knows I am kind of an idiot on the functions* Hehem....Lol like I said earlier, I think its the quiet ones you have to look out for. INTJs are infamous. Think repressed catholic shcool girl.

So your seeing someone? What type is she?

Like how I ask her type not what she is like?

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    I always wonder about the maturity levels of N's in general. I guess since they are not running with the heard they always seem to be behind. What is the third function *shhh the whole forum knows I am kind of an idiot on the functions* Hehem....Lol like I said earlier, I think its the quiet ones you have to look out for. INTJs are infamous. Think repressed catholic shcool girl.

So your seeing someone? What type is she?

Like how I ask her type not what she is like?
    I should of clarified: I meant out of the four letters, the third was the one that differed: ENTJ

Well, I've been seeing an ENTJ for over two years now. I elucidated on the 'how to woo an entj thread' in the Relationships section our dynamics. We been living together for over six months and there have been no problems whatsoever. The emotional connection, physical connection and the sex keeps on getting better and better. It's great. I'd say we're pretty mature in the sense that we're indepent yet dependent (being in a relationship) without trying to change each other.

How about you? Anyone you're seeing or have seen recently?

ThatGirl

I should of clarified: I meant out of the four letters, the third was the one that differed: ENTJ

Well, I've been seeing an ENTJ for over two years now. I elucidated on the 'how to woo an entj thread' in the Relationships section our dynamics. We been living together for over six months and there have been no problems whatsoever. The emotional connection, physical connection and the sex keeps on getting better and better. It's great. I'd say we're pretty mature in the sense that we're indepent yet dependent (being in a relationship) without trying to change each other.

How about you? Anyone you're seeing or have seen recently?
    Nope. ESTP was the last of it and that has been all for about six months fuckin guys man, they are more comlicated then women.

So what else is going on?

MBTI
    INFP

Debating whether I should pour myself a glass of gin or rum at the moment. Then probably going to pass out on the couch. That's pretty much the plan.

What brings you here as oppose to other mbti sites and what's your allure to mbti?

edit: gin

ThatGirl

Debating whether I should pour myself a glass of gin or rum at the moment. Then probably going to pass out on the couch. That's pretty much the plan.

What brings you here as oppose to other mbti sites and what's your allure to mbti?

edit: gin
    lol! not sure, just that the responses seem to be more accurate. I have often thought about starting a thread in regards to the functions and weird vibe mentality. I find you get a broader perspective here. I don't like feeling like I am coerced to feel a certain way.

I like the MBTI because I come from a very S town surrounded by only a few NJs so I kind of liked the whole "youre not crazy" thing

What about you what draws you to MBTI?