User Tag List

Page 109 of 453 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 4529

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

Banned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP

I tried beer on the rocks once, only cause the beer was warm and I didn't wanna wait.

Awful.

MBTI
    INTP

OK ... had a bunch over lunch and I'm wasted at work right now. I know ... bad NT ... BAD NT!!! Things are very slow though and, in my marginal defense, I was out with an INTJ and another INTP. Things just seemed to flow very well and we were away from the SJ structure for a while. *sigh* ... now to just make it through the rest of the day.

Banned Array
    MBTI
    ISTP

I am practically always wasted at work. Just enjoy it.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilen View Post
    I am practically always wasted at work. Just enjoy it.
    Thank you ... I believe I will

MBTI
    infp

Hello!

I'm pretty close to sober now, but you may be able to get in 15 minutes out of me still if you hurry up.

Halloween fucking sucked, hahahahahahaha. The whole night went to hell, and I don't mean in the halloween sense, hahaha. I was with a group of friends who arn't all really friends with eachother, so there was some conflict and there was almost a fight. Plus the guy's house we were at... his sister had all her friends too and there was huge conflict between us all. Then we left to go to a party down the street but it was already getting broken up. I let an old friend of mine use my lumberjack pipe to smoke weed, and right as he was finishing his bowl the cops showed up so I ran like hell. He was smoking it right in the middle of the street, right as the cop pulled over, right behind us, so I dashed like all hell, hahahaha.

By the time we were actually talking to some ladies I was completely burned out and I needed to go home No fun at all. Truth be told, I'm too shy to pull a one nighter anyway. Life goes on.

Beat, you around tonight?

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    InFp
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    INFj

[QUOTE=GZA;389595]Hello!

I'm pretty close to sober now, but you may be able to get in 15 minutes out of me still if you hurry up.

Halloween fucking sucked, hahahahahahaha. The whole night went to hell, and I don't mean in the halloween sense, hahaha. I was with a group of friends who arn't all really friends with eachother, so there was some conflict and there was almost a fight. Plus the guy's house we were at... his sister had all her friends too and there was huge conflict between us all. Then we left to go to a party down the street but it was already getting broken up. I let an old friend of mine use my lumberjack pipe to smoke weed, and right as he was finishing his bowl the cops showed up so I ran like hell. He was smoking it right in the middle of the street, right as the cop pulled over, right behind us, so I dashed like all hell, hahahaha.

pffft. That's shit man. Dude is anyone on?

amanitas + booze + cigs + ondansetron = shweet

Minister of Propagandhi Array ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Kanamori View Post
    amanitas + booze + cigs + ondansetron = shweet
    Amanita muscaria mushrooms? Damn, I don't know anyone who takes that kind, only psilocybin. How do you like them?

(side note: this new Jew smiley is sublime. )

MBTI
    esTP
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

tasty beer- long conversation on the phone- Il'l have to start a thread about what I learned from it later, but I don't think I'm in the shape to do so at the moment... damned ENFPs have a weird way of puttin things into an odd perspective

beer is tasty though!
    Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom? -Terry Pratchett

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

tasty beer- long conversation on the phone- Il'l have to start a thread about what I learned from it later, but I don't think I'm in the shape to do so at the moment... damned ENFPs have a weird way of puttin things into an odd perspective

beer is tasty though!
    Tasty beer is the best

Some bastard just came and dumped a whole bunch of beers in my fridge and now I just have to drink them cause I'm running out of space. Some people are so inconsiderate