User Tag List

Page 103 of 453 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 4529

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

  1. #1021
    Senior Member Array 6sticks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    MBTI
    istp
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    OK I'll give you 100 plus 100 if you can tell me what movie ends with one of the bad guys chained to a burning car with a hacksaw given to him by the hero.

    Words are good but I need something visceral.
    That part was great.
    No offense.

  2. #1022

    Default

    Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    OK I'll give you 100 plus 100 if you can tell me what movie ends with one of the bad guys chained to a burning car with a hacksaw given to him by the hero.

    Quote Originally Posted by 6sticks View Post
    That part was great.

    Nothing like the sweet taste of revenge.

  3. #1023
    Senior Member Array nonsequitur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Oh my god. I regret last night. Today was a complete washout. A head-pounding, nausea-causing, bad mood-having washout.

  4. #1024
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    Oh my god. I regret last night. Today was a complete washout. A head-pounding, nausea-causing, bad mood-having washout.
    Did you puke until you dry heaved, and then kept on dry heaving?

    If not: amateur!

  5. #1025
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    977

    Default

    I AM GETTING THERE xD

  6. #1026

    Default

    I'm ISFP why do I love MBTIc so?

  7. #1027
    Senior Member Array nonsequitur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Did you puke until you dry heaved, and then kept on dry heaving?

    If not: amateur!
    Actually, I did. That was some time around 4-5am. And I felt nauseous for 2 days after that. I had a basin. But I still have some red-wine stains in my carpet.

    The next day I thought that I'd finished half the bottle of wine... and when I checked, there was actually none left. I'm not surprised that I threw up. More surprised that I didn't have liver failure. I swear, I'll never do it again.

  8. #1028
    12 and a half weeks Array BerberElla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    infp
    Posts
    2,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    Actually, I did. That was some time around 4-5am. And I felt nauseous for 2 days after that. I had a basin. But I still have some red-wine stains in my carpet.

    The next day I thought that I'd finished half the bottle of wine... and when I checked, there was actually none left. I'm not surprised that I threw up. More surprised that I didn't have liver failure. I swear, I'll never do it again.
    Believe me, that is how I felt after making my drunk post here too, I HATE dry heaving lol.

    I swore I wouldn't do it again and yet yesterday I was a wine lush once more.
    Echo - "So are you trying to say she is Evil"

    DeWitt - "Something far worse, she's an Idealist"

    Berb's Johari Berb's Nohari

  9. #1029
    Senior Member Array JivinJeffJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    3,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    The next day I thought that I'd finished half the bottle of wine... and when I checked, there was actually none left. I'm not surprised that I threw up. More surprised that I didn't have liver failure. I swear, I'll never do it again.
    One bottle of wine did that to you? Did I read that right?

  10. #1030
    Senior Member Array nonsequitur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    One bottle of wine did that to you? Did I read that right?
    Um... One bottle of wine did that to me after I'd been drinking beer for 3 hours. :P And I very insensibly didn't eat dinner.

    Quote Originally Posted by BerberElla View Post
    Believe me, that is how I felt after making my drunk post here too, I HATE dry heaving lol.

    I swore I wouldn't do it again and yet yesterday I was a wine lush once more.
    Yeah... I actually go months without drinking. But give me one beer and my ability to say "that's enough" decreases dramatically.

Similar Threads

  1. [ENTP] how drunk do you get?
    By WALMART in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-24-2012, 02:27 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO