User Tag List

Page 101 of 453 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4529

Thread: If y ou're post, this is where you drunk!

Senior Member Array nonsequitur's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Also, ZMG 1000 POSTS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!! Apparently MBTI-studying people like beer. Or Wine. Or spiritis. A. Lot.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by nonsequitur View Post
    Drunk on a fucking Monday. Honours students submitted their theses... Which means that I have a great exucse to ge t drunk with them. Awesomeness. Haven't eaten anything and have finished like, 3 pints and a 1/4 bottle of red wine. Well on my way to smashedness!!! Tomorrow they'll be having another post-honours party/bbq which means more smashedness. Yaywowza. Thank god I have no more teaching this semester, and can postpospone work. More drnkeness in 2 weeks when they have finished their thesis defence... YAY. I LOVE BEER. AND WINE. AND ALCOHOL IN ANY FORM, PAST A CERTAIN POINT THAT I'M LONG PAST.

*CELERBRATES*
    Hmm, typing seems suspiciously up to scratch. Either, you are more sober than you are claiming, or you have a lot of practice being drunk on the internet.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

I usually have perfect typing. That's actually pretty bad. And... half a bottle of red win now. I do have some degree of experience with being drunk and on the Internet. My friend takes advantage of the situation to make me get all F0-e um, Fe-ish about babies and crap. I just noticed... Red win! It's definitely red win!

Wait. Maybe you were being sarcastic. My sarcasm-o-meter tends to be off when I'm inebriated.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Hmm, typing seems suspiciously up to scratch. Either, you are more sober than you are claiming, or you have a lot of practice being drunk on the internet.
    Hmm, if you look closely at the number of exclamation marks the INTJ added I think itís clear something's messing with the restraint

Also, ZMG 1000 POSTS IN THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!! Apparently MBTI-studying people like beer. Or Wine. Or spiritis. A. Lot.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

LOL I AM A FEMALE. Apparently it is not apparent. Hee. Apparently. Apparent.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

LOL I AM A FEMALE. Apparently it is not apparent. Hee. Apparently. Apparent.
    Damn you're quick for a drunkard

I changed the reference to gender as soon as I wrote it cause I had a feeling you were a chick. Very quick, I also now have suspicions over just how incapacitated you are

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Damnit, I am drunk and I shouldn't have to justify it!! I can't help the lack-of-typo-ness. Or the lack of silliness...

Also, not many people figure that I'm a chick. You're pretty perceptive. Geoff knows that I'm a chick!!! Though I doubt that he's ever seen me drunk or incapacitated. I mean, 3 pints and half a bottle of wine counts as incapactiftated, doesn't hit?

Alcohol makes the wolrd better. I've just deciderd that. It changes your perception and shit. Makes people less awful, adn makes the awesome more awesome. I wihs I'd started drinking when I was 18, when I actuall y could. It would've made my university years a lot more bearable.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Damnit, I am drunk and I shouldn't have to justify it!! I can't help the lack-of-typo-ness. Or the lack of silliness...

Also, not many people figure that I'm a chick. You're pretty perceptive. Geoff knows that I'm a chick!!! Though I doubt that he's ever seen me drunk or incapacitated. I mean, 3 pints and half a bottle of wine counts as incapactiftated, doesn't hit?

Alcohol makes the wolrd better. I've just deciderd that. It changes your perception and shit. Makes people less awful, adn makes the awesome more awesome. I wihs I'd started drinking when I was 18, when I actuall y could. It would've made my university years a lot more bearable.
    You're totally cute

Don't have to justify nuffin. Alcohol can be a mysterious and wonderful thing that can make the asshats around you look pretty cool and give you uncontrollable urges to hug those you already like

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    512 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    You're totally cute

Don't have to justify nuffin. Alcohol can be a mysterious and wonderful thing that can make the asshats around you look pretty cool and give you uncontrollable urges to hug those you already like
    Awe!

*hugs*

OK, I am going to go fall unconscious neow. As soon as I finish this bottle. Good luck to whomever comes into contact with my hungover self tomorrow!!

You are AWESOME!!! *hugs*

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Awe!

*hugs*

OK, I am going to go fall unconscious neow. As soon as I finish this bottle. Good luck to whomever comes into contact with my hungover self tomorrow!!

You are AWESOME!!! *hugs*

Energy drinks like powerade for the rehydration process are a godsend