To experience the ultimate fluffgasm, please post your top 14 favorite romantic songs.
(Or if you loathe Valentines Day, you may chose your favorite anti-romantic songs, just please make note that you are doing this. Please no judgment on people's different views of what romance is.)
I like some classical music that is romantic but for some reason I just get too much into lyrics, so all of my own choices are lyrical.
My own choices are below, in no particular order.
1. Oh No -- The Commodores
2. Love Jones ---- The Brighter Side of Darkness
3. Wishing You Were Here --- Chicago
4. I am not in Love -- 10cc
5. The Look of Love -- Dusty Springfield
6. Crazy Love-- Poco
7. "La, La Means I Love You" -- Delfonics
8. Wishing on a Star --- Rose Royce
9. Love Song ---The Cure
10. Love Ballad -- Love, Tenderness and Devotion (LTD)
11.If You Leave --- OMD
12. Baby Can You Stop The Rain -- Peabo Bryson
13. Reasons --- Earth, Wind and Fire
14. Closer Than Close -- Atlantic Starr