User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Thread: 420 thread.

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    okay. i bet you will change the system someday, dont they even teach you the metric system in school? if so, maybe they are just waiting for people who dont know how to use it die or something.

anyways if someone knows the answer to my question let me know. preferably thru that reputation thing if this gets spammed alot, so that i wont miss it
    maybe for like a week in the 4th grade. but no, we don't get taught the metric system really.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    maybe for like a week in the 4th grade. but no, we don't get taught the metric system really.
    how are you able to do advanced math in university?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    how are you able to do advanced math in university?
    well their's college algebra and that's like what none math/science majors take. we take the lowest math possible. I'm reaaalllyyyy bad at math.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

about different strains.

i dont get this when people say things like wow omg this one strain is the beztest 1 hit and you fly to moon. seriously weed is weed. ofc the thc % varies, but generally they dont go over 25% and around 20% is what people consider as good weed usually, and when it does go so high, its not about strain so much anymore, it need optimum growing conditions, right crop time(before thc starts to turn into CBN), right drying/storing methods and needs to be grown from hand picked clones or you are just super lucky getting the right genotype. no strain is so stable that you are getting genotypes that are even able to produce a 25% thc content. not to mention that the strength difference between general good weed and strongest weed ever existed is not really even that big. what makes the difference to high is how much of other stuff(cbn cbc cbd etc.) than thc the strain has(when speaking about good weed), but the difference is how you feel the cannabis, not how stoned you get. sativa strains make you giggly and indicas make you tired, some people are effected more strongly from sativa high and some from indica high. this said, you can only speak what strains you like, instead what is the best or strongest(since all good weed is nearly as strong).

and if you say that with some strain you only had to smoke 0.1 grams and normally you need to smoke 0.2+ grams, you were smoking crap weed before, not some super sayan weed now or you didnt smoke from proper equipment before. you need like 1.5-2x more weed when you smoke from a joint compared to a good bong
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

honestly when I'm talking about strain most of it is about how it actually makes me feel...plus the taste. I'm a sucker for taste.

luckily, I'm just a one hit wonder so it rarely takes me much of anything to get there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    honestly when I'm talking about strain most of it is about how it actually makes me feel...plus the taste. I'm a sucker for taste.

luckily, I'm just a one hit wonder so it rarely takes me much of anything to get there
    yeah I get high easily aswell. It might be the fact i'm small and my metabolism is quick or i dunno.

I wonder if we gave anorexics weed what would happen. I bet they'd freak out when they got the munchies. might be funny to watch. we should experiment.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    EII

i must be like the only person who doesn't get the munchies. it sure feels like it...Seriously, the only time I'm ever hungry and stoned is when i'm legitimately hungry in the first place.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Introverted Feeling (46.7)
    Extraverted Intuition (45.7)
    Introverted Intuition (37.5)
    Introverted Thinking(26.5)
    Extraverted Feeling (25.4)
    Extraverted Thinking (22.1)
    Extraverted Sensing (19.5)
    Introverted Sensing (17.0)

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by stringstheory View Post
    i must be like the only person who doesn't get the munchies. it sure feels like it...Seriously, the only time I'm ever hungry and stoned is when i'm legitimately hungry in the first place.
    i dont usually get munchies either, i used to do when i was starting out smoking, but now its more like that food tastes better than starting to crave for food. but if there is some good food around, i might like to eat even if i wouldnt be really hungry when im sober and i can do the same thing when im stoned, but still i dont crave for food more
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Permabanned

Yea, I don't get hungry really. It's more like the thought of food is so tantalizing that by not having food in your mouth you're causing yourself needless suffering.

Going to the store high is way too fun. You wander around the store trying to decide what to buy all the while you're very conscious of the fact that to anyone who has ever smoked before it is very apparent you're as high as a kite. You find this extremely funny. You start laughing like never before then realize that by laughing as hard as you are it is even more apparent that you're high. This just makes you laugh harder. This cycle goes on for what seems a long time. You end up spending 15-30 bucks on junk food. You then go find a place to sit and eat what you bought. It tastes amazing. Every single time.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yeah I get high easily aswell. It might be the fact i'm small and my metabolism is quick or i dunno.
    No it's the brain that's fucked up. I weigh 210 pounds and am hungry on a minutal basis
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]