User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: 420 thread.

Hate

If Grandma smokes weed then it must be okay.

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CB-KdwpJSVA&feature=related"]Grandma[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

someone happen to know if 0.2dl of 80% alcohol is enough to dissolve thc from about 1gram of weed?

for those who use some flawed methods of measurement 0.2dl = 0.6762804511783896 oz and 1gram is 0.0352739619 ounces
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    yupp

yes, you trying to make green dragon. but I would get everclear put it in a dark cool place for a few weeks than mix with silver rum (the clear one). I know you can make it with 80 proof vodka, but if you can't get everclear i know smirnoff make's a 100 proof vodka.oh and i've only ever had it made with everclear and cut with rum.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    yes, you trying to make green dragon. but I would get everclear put it in a dark cool place for a few weeks than mix with silver rum (the clear one). I know you can make it with 80 proof vodka, but if you can't get everclear i know smirnoff make's a 100 proof vodka.oh and i've only ever had it made with everclear and cut with rum.
    im going to make it in 80% stroh, but i only got this small bottle of 0.2dl. what does 100 proof vodka mean? we measure alcohol content by % and you cant have 100% alcohol in liquid form(or maybe it could be possible in laboratory, but cant be really sold in bottles).

anyways you are sure that 0.02dl is enough to dissolve all the thc? i dont know the english term for it, but when you dissolve things you get a maximum capacity of how much you can dissolve. like if you mix water and salt, at some point the salt content of the water is so high that salt doesent dissolve to the water anymore. im looking for answer if the 0.2dl is enough to dissolve all the thc before getting "full" and not being able to dissolve all the thc from that 1gram of weed.
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    yupp

me measure alcohol in proof and percent 80 proof is 40% alcohol.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

me measure alcohol in proof and percent 80 proof is 40% alcohol.
    40% isnt high enough alcohol % to dissolve the thc well. it works somehow, but people say that you should have at least 60% alcohol and preferably 80% to dissolve the thc well. but hey, even water works if you eat the plant material after.

so you dont know answer to my question?

i seriously dont get why people measure things so weird in usa. even the scientists there have to use metric system since that ounce, gallon, inch etc things just doesent make any sense and are too complicated to use for calculation. and now you say that you use half % to measure alcohol content
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    yupp

I missunderstood. Than you need something that's at least 120 proof you just half the proof to get the percentage. which is why i reccomended everclear which 151 proof and 190 proof.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I missunderstood. Than you need something that's at least 120 proof you just half the proof to get the percentage. which is why i reccomended everclear which 151 proof and 190 proof.
    80% is 160 proof. 190 proof is illegal in finland and they dont even sell 160 proof here, i bought some from my estonia trip and i can buy some 160 proof vodka from there when i visit my friend next time(or ask him to bring some for me when he comes home to finland for holidays).

so you dont know how to calculate if 0.2dl of 80%(160proof) is enough to dissolve thc from 1gram or do i need to buy more alcohol?
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    80% is 160 proof. 190 proof is illegal in finland and they dont even sell 160 proof here, i bought some from my estonia trip and i can buy some 160 proof vodka from there when i visit my friend next time(or ask him to bring some for me when he comes home to finland for holidays).

so you dont know how to calculate if 0.2dl of 80%(160proof) is enough to dissolve thc from 1gram or do i need to buy more alcohol?
    I don't do math, sorry. and I agree about it being annoying that we use different system than the rest of the world, I wish we'd switch but it's not going to happen.
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

okay. i bet you will change the system someday, dont they even teach you the metric system in school? if so, maybe they are just waiting for people who dont know how to use it die or something.

anyways if someone knows the answer to my question let me know. preferably thru that reputation thing if this gets spammed alot, so that i wont miss it
    — C.G. Jung

Read