User Tag List

First 513141516 Last

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Women by far have the dirtiest minds. Even worse then men even tho they like to claim otherwise
    Suggestive is not dirty, my boys. That's the difference between Natalie Portman / Angelina and Britney Spears / Hilton.

But for my favourite INTJ here (mama! I'll stop suggestions)

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    But for my favourite INTJ here (mama! I'll stop suggestions)
    Well that's no fun!
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    Well that's no fun!
    Boys must be good to mamas!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Suggestive is not dirty, my boys.
    Not dirty? Why do most women's magazines out there have at least one article heading on their cover that revolves around sex? You saying that talking to each other about how to please him or train him in the bedroom isn't dirty but suggestive? you can't say dirty thoughts don't run through your mind when thinking about stuff like that..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9
    Type: 2w% sx/sp/so

I don't want it, I just need it, to breathe, to feel, to know I'm alive.

Never take life to seriously.. No one gets out alive in the end anyway.

Not dirty? Why do most women's magazines out there have at least one article heading on their cover that revolves around sex? You saying that talking to each other about how to please him or train him in the bedroom isn't dirty but suggestive? you can't say dirty thoughts don't run through your mind when thinking about stuff like that..
    Maybe the magazines are telling them that pleasing him in the bedroom is installing a big screen TV and training him in the bedroom is getting him to pick up his socks.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Quote Originally Posted by FMWarner View Post
    Maybe the magazines are telling them that pleasing him in the bedroom is installing a big screen TV and training him in the bedroom is getting him to pick up his socks.
    No they're not.. I've read a few of them
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9

No they're not.. I've read a few of them
    Reading women's magazines is an underrated activity for men! It's like stealing the other team's playbook.

Johari
    /Nohari

~dangerous curves ahead~
    MBTI
    ENTP

Because so much of women's ideas of what guys want and expect are so screwed up by the media, they actually need to listen to magazines to figure out a man, sadly enough. And they base their self-esteem on how many guys can they attract, but when they're not like the girls on the cover of FHM/Playboy, whom guys over... how would they feel? The same way guys can count the notches on their belts, no?

In an instant society, the focus is on gratification, isn't it, and sex is the easiest way to make a connection to someone. It takes less time to know someone's body vs their minds/heart/soul.

I've read guys' mags too, and guys gaming books. If women tried to be everything those books said/were those things, we'd be in for a big game, that's all.

Because so much of women's ideas of what guys want and expect are so screwed up by the media, they actually need to listen to magazines to figure out a man, sadly enough.
    And those magazines are part of the media screwing it up. I suspect that Cosmo doesn't describe what women really want, just like FHM and Maxim don't describe what men actually want. Media images of sexuality are like candy, and what people actually want from each other is like a satisfying meal. Candy's a nice sugar rush, but if you eat too much of it you just get sick. When you're tired and hungry at the end of a long day, you want the satisfying meal every time.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w%

Because so much of women's ideas of what guys want and expect are so screwed up by the media, they actually need to listen to magazines to figure out a man, sadly enough. And they base their self-esteem on how many guys can they attract, but when they're not like the girls on the cover of FHM/Playboy, whom guys over... how would they feel? The same way guys can count the notches on their belts, no?

In an instant society, the focus is on gratification, isn't it, and sex is the easiest way to make a connection to someone. It takes less time to know someone's body vs their minds/heart/soul.

I've read guys' mags too, and guys gaming books. If women tried to be everything those books said/were those things, we'd be in for a big game, that's all.
    Gah, don't get me started on how I feel about the media leading the sheep so to speak. The girls in video games are aimed at the majority of the teen male population.

And personally I could care less about looking at women in magazines, or how many notches are on my belt. In fact I could probably give one solid example of where I differ from most men in that respect, but you're not gonna get that info outta me

Bah in the end tho, I just like playin these types of games with women it's kinda fun to see how they react with confronted with certain things
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Fe/Fi 36.9/37.7
    Ne/Ni 34.9/25.8
    Se/Si 25.7/19.5
    Te/Ti 28.4/31.9