User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 29

  1. #1
    Lex Parsimoniae Xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    4,463

    Default Happy birthday Mom.


    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.


    Now what we need is a "What's brilliant about Mom" thread
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

  2. #2
    Senior Member alcea rosea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    [/SIZE][/B]Now what we need is a "What's brilliant about Mom" thread
    Whose mom?
    My mom is dead.
    But I'm mom too and I'm brilliant!

  3. #3
    Lallygag Moderator Geoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    5,584

    Default

    Can I be a mother... err... if there's a cake in it...?

    I'm guessing we mean INTJMom. If so, happppy birthday!

  4. #4
    Lex Parsimoniae Xander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    4,463

    Default

    Of course INTJMom (though it would be a nice thing to do for mother's day thinking about it).

    Oh and your not alone there Alcearos mine's no longer on the land line either. I now get corrected via residual corrections

    Ooo that reminds me...

    Try falling off that one!!

    (Mind you it would be a longer drop...)
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

  5. #5
    Senior Member alcea rosea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????
    Posts
    3,665

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Of course INTJMom (though it would be a nice thing to do for mother's day thinking about it).
    Ok, seems that my internal connection (inside my head) are slow today.
    I thought you were celebrating your own mom. I was wondering why you would celebrate your own mom here but then I just thought it as you appreciating your own mother so much. God, I'm clever today. I should go to bed or drink more coffee so I would have some functions working today.

    Happy Birthday INTJmom!

  6. #6
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,936

    Default

    Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you have a lovely day!

    Time is a delicate mistress.

  7. #7
    Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    3,377

    Default

    Happy Birthday to the Mom who is an INTJ! But who is not necessarily mother to all INTJ's.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

  8. #8
    Senior Member INTJMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    5,349

    Smile

    Awwww. Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM.


    Now what we need is a "What's brilliant about Mom" thread
    Are you sure I can't adopt you?




    Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    Whose mom?
    My mom is dead.
    But I'm mom too and I'm brilliant!
    Sorry about your mom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Can I be a mother... err... if there's a cake in it...?

    I'm guessing we mean INTJMom. If so, happppy birthday!
    Thanks, Luv! Chocolate or vanilla?

    Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post
    Of course INTJMom (though it would be a nice thing to do for mother's day thinking about it).

    Oh and your not alone there Alcearos mine's no longer on the land line either. I now get corrected via residual corrections

    Ooo that reminds me...

    Try falling off that one!!

    (Mind you it would be a longer drop...)
    Now THAT'S a SKATEBOARD!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Alcearos View Post
    Ok, seems that my internal connection (inside my head) are slow today.
    I thought you were celebrating your own mom. I was wondering why you would celebrate your own mom here but then I just thought it as you appreciating your own mother so much. God, I'm clever today. I should go to bed or drink more coffee so I would have some functions working today.

    Happy Birthday INTJmom!
    Thank you, Luv!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Happy Birthday Mom! I hope you have a lovely day!

    Thank you, sweetheart. I guess this is the 19th anniversary of my 30th birthday!

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Liquid_Laser View Post
    Happy Birthday to the Mom who is an INTJ! But who is not necessarily mother to all INTJ's.
    Quite true! Thanks, Luv!

  9. #9
    ~dangerous curves ahead~
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    2,590

    Default

    happy birthday mama.

    I know you love waterfalls, so here're two pictures from a recent trip:

    Luang Prabang: Tat Kuang Si:

    Attachment 1220

    Attachment 1221
    Last edited by white; 02-19-2009 at 09:36 PM.

  10. #10
    *ears perk up* wolfmaiden14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    Infx
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Happy birthday!!
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

    Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

Similar Threads

  1. OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY IVY!!!
    By Brendan in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 12:36 AM
  2. Happy Birthday, HereandNow!
    By Lurker in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 10:33 PM
  3. Happy Birthday Lurker!
    By Haight in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 10:32 PM
  4. Happy Birthday, Wolf!
    By Ivy in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 01:31 AM
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAREBEAR!!!
    By Carebear in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 07:38 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO