User Tag List

First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 26

  1. #11
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Well he's just a chatty Kathy now isn't he?
    I hope you realize that he hasn't forgiven you for telling everyone his name is Kathy last Thanksgiving when you'd had too much turkey and were in a tryptophan-induced hysteria.

    Really, Metal. Disgusting.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  2. #12
    More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    I hope you realize that he hasn't forgiven you for telling everyone his name is Kathy last Thanksgiving when you'd had too much turkey and were in a tryptophan-induced hysteria.

    Really, Metal. Disgusting.
    Actually, it was Jack Daniels, but thank you for your concern for my hysterical occurrences (Believe me there are many of them). Besides, you should see IR-192 (Kathy) try to hold on to more than half of his beta particles for anything longer than 73.83 days, pathetic really...
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

  3. #13
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    *outraged*

    Do you know why he decays so quickly!? Because you constantly demean him! And then you conflict him by bragging up your little buddy, Einsteinium, who we all know has a half life of 20.5 days! Some consistency would be nice, Metal! Geez! Is that too much to ask!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  4. #14
    More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    *outraged*

    Do you know why he decays so quickly!? Because you constantly demean him! And then you conflict him by bragging up your little buddy, Einsteinium, who we all know has a half life of 20.5 days! Some consistency would be nice, Metal! Geez! Is that too much to ask!
    Well at least Einsteinium didn't borrow my chain saw and never return it. What does a radioactive isotope need a chainsaw for anyway? That guy is bad news...
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

  5. #15
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalWounds View Post
    Well at least Einsteinium didn't borrow my chain saw and never return it. What does a radioactive isotope need a chainsaw for anyway? That guy is bad news...
    Oh please! You gripe about that NOW after you let Fermium walk off with your brand new cordless drill! You give him a free pass for being a radioactive metallic transuranic element of the actinide series, but not Einsteinium! He's an actinide and he feels your bigotry very keenly! You know how sensitive they are and yet you stomp on his beta decay rates as if you were back in one of your Highland clogging competitions! It's made his atomic mass go through the roof! Just look at him!

    And that chainsaw was to get his grandma loose after her Alpine Christmas village fell on her at Christmas. You were too sloshed on X-treme egg nog to remember!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  6. #16
    More human than human MetalWounds's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    TP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    678

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Oh please! You gripe about that NOW after you let Fermium walk off with your brand new cordless drill! You give him a free pass for being a radioactive metallic transuranic element of the actinide series, but not Einsteinium! He's an actinide and he feels your bigotry very keenly! You know how sensitive they are and yet you stomp on his beta decay rates as if you were back in one of your Highland clogging competitions! It's made his atomic mass go through the roof! Just look at him!

    And that chainsaw was to get his grandma loose after her Alpine Christmas village fell on her at Christmas. You were too sloshed on X-treme egg nog to remember!
    It would seem that I get drunk a lot these days huh? Fermium isn't all bad, he's a lot better than those stuck up noble gases, have you ever talked to Helium? She thinks that just because she's a byproduct of a nuclear fusion in Hydrogen stars she should get all the special treatment. Her older isotope, Helium-3 is cool though. (I heard she only has one neutron though )
    But seriously though, Xenon is just a total jackass...
    I'm doing science and I'm still alive

  7. #17
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    What a derailment. :rolli:
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  8. #18
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    *points*

    HE did it!!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

  9. #19
    unscannable Tigerlily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None
    Posts
    5,935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    *points*

    HE did it!!
    He sure did. I haven't seen a derailment like that since this.
    Time is a delicate mistress.

  10. #20
    The Black Knight Domino's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni
    Posts
    11,443

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    He sure did. I haven't seen a derailment like that since this.
    Hey! Jen is my friend and she posted that for my personal enlightenment, so just back off, harpy!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

Similar Threads

  1. Which of the Zodiac's 4 elements match up with which Keirsey type?
    By Warrior in forum Other Personality Systems
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-01-2017, 01:35 PM
  2. The Psyche and the Periodic Table
    By Mole in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2017, 05:14 PM
  3. Periodic Table Elements Personality Test
    By SingSmileShine in forum Online Personality Tests
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 03-09-2017, 08:52 AM
  4. How Well Do You Know The Periodic Table?
    By angelgirl in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 05:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO