First 1234 Last

Thread: Be Prepared!

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

So prepare for the chance of a lifetime
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Be prepared for sensational news!
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

A shiny new era is tiptoeing nearer

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

And where do we feature?

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Just listen to teacher

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I know it sound sordid, but you'll be rewarded when at last I am given my dues.

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

And injustice deliciously squared. BE PREPAREEEEDDDD!

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Yeah, be prepared! We'll be prepared. Be prepared for what?

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

For the death of the king!

~

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Why? Is he sick?

No fool, we're going to kill him. And simba too.

~