User Tag List

MBTI
    ENXP

Default Difference between Fluff and Bonfire?

Any in particular?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Around the Bonfire you dance with others naked. Of course the dancing is the end of a process. So you have to start a thread around the bonfire with invitations to the dance, have to pass around some booze between the participants and maybe play some songs to get to the really intresting part.

The fluff zone is more for the impatient people who cant wait and start conversations in bars with sentences like "Like to Fuck ?". Some of the threads in the fluff zone are said to be epic and have achieved such status.

As a general rule of thumb you may say if you talk about your p-ness directly it's better be done in the fluff zone, while in the bonfire you can talk in metaphors about your p-ness tho you better not make it the focal point of discussion. So this goes like: "my p-ness lately hindered me to walk thru a door, because its so big that I sometimes I am so lost in thoughts and not only forget dates and time schedules but even doors."
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Bonfire's more the typical "socialization" you'd see at a bar or club.

Fluff Zone is for goofy/wild/silly stuff.

There's overlap there, true, but put more seriouis socializing conversation in Bonfire and just goofy stuff in Fluff.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Fluff burns very easily, so it's best to keep it away from sources of combustion.
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram

According to the main page, one is supposed to be "lighthearted and conversational" and the other is "for socializing and lighthearted general discussions". Clear as day.

There are some fluff threads here that clearly belong in fluff (word association, image streaming..) and others that could easily go in bonfire as well (stupid advertisements). And there's lots of "fluffy" stuff in the bonfire. Seems these threads could generally go in either, unless they're really silly or lackadaisical.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I've often wondered the same thing myself and thought about posting a thread on it myself but I see that Kenneth beat me to it.

I see both forums as posting fun, conversational stuff that's not necessarily personality type related (though it may be). Also for stuff that doesn't fit the subject matter of the lounges.

That said, I see the bonfire as being a little more deep and serious than the fluff zone. But just a little.

Really, I think the two forums are similar enough that they should be merged.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

In the bonfire you get bonus points.

In the fluff zone you get fluffed!