User Tag List

Thread: Google Scribe

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Default Google Scribe

Google released Scribe today. It's advanced autocomplete, I guess. You can get it by going to your Google Labs (sign in first) and then clicking Scribe. Or just make click here.

Start typing and it gives you suggestions. You can keep going and going. Here's what I made, all by myself, with Google Scribe.

"What's the deal with people who are not interested in being able to find anything that would make me feel sorry for you because you have not installed anything new on my radar screen for some time now in order to get to know your choices and make sure that your children will love their own wives and daughters who are bothered by the cumbersome process of obtaining approval for the proposed development of the countryside around the capital city of Indianapolis."

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Christ. Few more pages of that and the Pulitzer Prize van might come pulling up on your driveway.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

SB, let's see yours! *blush* That's not what I meant u guyz!

Imma try and do another one but make it brooding and mysterious. Bee Are Bee.

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

I really like it when you look at them and they are nothing but another form of therapy for these patients is not known whether these are the Mexicans and Central Americans Abroad: Weekend Rewind: Big Ten preview of the displayed image is associated with the original file and then click Send Video Editor for Mac OS X Server version of the Macromedia Flash Player to view this video right here by getting the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player to view this video right here by getting the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player to view this video right here by getting the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player to view this video right here by getting the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player to view this video right here by getting the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player to view this video right here by getting the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player to view this video right here by getting the latest version of the...

First try - I got stuck on a loop. This is fun. Let's go again!

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Jesus, once I start, I CAN'T STOP.

People love it when your china is spread on toasted bread with any larger pieces of fruit and vegetables and their juices away from other people and their families in their homes and their lives are nothing but another form of therapy for these patients is not known whether these are the only ones who can not afford to pay for their own users and groups to their Friends / Favorites list yet, so I'ma keep popping up in their own right and do not want to be related to their particular field or industry in which they are attached to their respective owners and are strictly for viewing and printing of these books are nothing but another form of therapy.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Tada!

"There are no events on this date that are subject to change without notice, for conduct that violates these guidelines will be promptly deleted from the database using whatever means necessary, including but not limited to these three types of muscle pain: a randomized placebo-controlled trial, the district judge that they should take advantage of, and access to information about encryption technologies available to the general fund."

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Tada!

"There are no events on this date that are subject to change without notice, for conduct that violates these guidelines will be promptly deleted from the database using whatever means necessary, including but not limited to these three types of muscle pain: a randomized placebo-controlled trial, the district judge that they should take advantage of, and access to information about encryption technologies available to the general fund."
    Psh, your sentences are like, coherent and shit. Lame.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Quote Originally Posted by SecondBest View Post
    Jesus, once I start, I CAN'T STOP.

People love it when your china is spread on toasted bread with any larger pieces of fruit and vegetables and their juices away from other people and their families in their homes and their lives are nothing but another form of therapy for these patients is not known whether these are the only ones who can not afford to pay for their own users and groups to their Friends / Favorites list yet, so I'ma keep popping up in their own right and do not want to be related to their particular field or industry in which they are attached to their respective owners and are strictly for viewing and printing of these books are nothing but another form of therapy.
    That's...

beautiful.