User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    There's really only one rule here and that is no ad hominem attacks.

Some don't understand this and it's really a failure of perception or even a moral failure.

But there are those who do understand it quite well. And we know that because they disguise their ad hominem attacks behind humour.

And because they do disguise their attacks behind humour means they know what they are doing.

What it means is that they deliberately want to take the opportunity to attack another human being.

And the really scary thing is when they attack as a pack.
    You make sense. I was going to crack a joke. Good thing I read this before I did.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

All the boring people + Kasper. It's pretty hard to be nice and not boring but she seems to manage it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    All the boring people + Kasper. It's pretty hard to be nice and not boring but she seems to manage it.
    typical INTPc attitude.
    Here, go and have fun.

Heh.. I'm gonna delete my previous post. Sorry to anyone who read it. I'm confused.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Heh.. I'm gonna delete my previous post. Sorry to anyone who read it. I'm confused.
    Confused?
    Typical INFP attitude. Here.......... Oh wait i forgot INFPglobalchatter ceased to exist.

Ps - Kdude, what you said makes sense. I agree somewhat. But he does have a point. Humour is a great weapon to insult. But you make sense about him.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Keps Mnemnosyne View Post
    Probably the members who have not and will not post or message are least likely to get banned.
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...risadam11.html

Guess again.

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    Confused?
    Typical INFP attitude. Here.......... Oh wait i forgot INFPglobalchatter ceased to exist.

Ps - Kdude, what you said makes sense. I agree somewhat. But he does have a point. Humour is a great weapon to insult. But you make sense about him.
    I agree with him about humor too actually. It's not always placed well. I just find Victor himself pretty judgemental. That's the ironic thing. It's as if he sees nothing but ugliness here all of the time, and needs to moralize, when there's actually a lot of cool people here.

Whatever though.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    Mm

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    I wouldn't count people's duplicate accounts like JTG's Resurrection or OnceUponATime as distinct members.

However, I do agree with Andy that although the statement is "mathematically" perfect it is not practically important, but I would then argue that this question isn't practically useful either. In a sense entropie could go on a rampage anytime he wanted or I could for that matter for any number of reasons.

Maybe now because Curzon told me to guess again I'll flood the forum with spam and get myself banned. After that I'll hack Curzon's account and get him banned too?
    Love wouldn't exist without loneliness to inspire it.

Peach yogurt is made of love. And gnome kidneys. - Domino

I can cope and will cope without polluting my lungs. - Saslou

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    I tried to ban Wolfy, the system wouldn't let me
    That explains this note I found slipped under the door when I arrived at the forum one day.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

This is quite difficult to decide simply because I feel that we have a lot of members who aren't very likely to get banned.

In that case, I vote D@ve simply because I haven't seen his name yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.