User Tag List

Thread: Great moments in intuitive childhood

5w4 sp/sx

Default Great moments in intuitive childhood

I preemptively put this in the fluff section, but the question is serious - This is the place to post quotes that betray the intuitive child. I'll start with a gem from my ENTJ brothe's early days: "Mum, if I'm sitting on the loo and somebody comes in to shoot me - do I fall to the right or to the left?".
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

ROFL!!! your brother is hilarious.

Not really that intuitive. but, when I was 5, I asked my mother " mom... if god created us, you created me, and there is no one greater than god, who created him?"

she wasn't very happy with my question

Senor Membrane Array

As a child I was always able to tell who my mother was speaking to in the phone. I also knew when it is not smart to ask anything from dad.

My pastor's 8 yo child was playing with some neighbor kids that were the children of uber-fundies. He told his father that the neighbor kids weren't allowed to read greek mythology because they think it's evil. My pastor asked him what he thought about that. The 8 yo thought for a second and said, "well the greeks gave us our alphabet, so I think we should at least know the stories that they used their alphabet to write."
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it