User Tag List

First 4567 Last

I like how that you focus on the law ads, Beefeater. Reverse inspiration?

[YOUTUBE="1XiZk74GkgM"][/YOUTUBE]
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2hQGOOR5g0"]:confused:[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViWbeqNd92U"][/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by phobik View Post
    [YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2hQGOOR5g0"]:confused:[/YOUTUBE]
    My favorite was DJ-sensei and Shogun-sensei.
    Kinda of odd Japan chose to take the less traveled road and opted not to put more random girls in bikinis for their Fanta commercials. I guess they figure there's too much of that on Japanese TV already.
    George Bernard Shaw in cartoon form.

Epiphany

So...this just popped up on my screen. I have no idea where it came from because I wasn't searching for anything remotely relevant to it. To me, this reeks of a scam. Who creates a fictitious news site (if you click any of the tabs at the top, it takes you directly to another advertisement) with fictitious comments at the bottom from anonymous fake users? Are people really that gullible? @Juggadeesh, stop writing in all caps dude, chill out. And YES it does work, Seriously? Does anybody actually believe this shit? [ Comments For This Article Have Been Closed Due To Spam. Back Soon! ] Right....it has nothing to do with the fact that it's a fake site and they don't want real people commenting on what a sham it is. I urge you to click the link below and check it out for yourself. Afterall, you could make $379 a day working from home.

http://www.nine-news.net/finance-new...&c1=eyesubusa2

Breaking News: Mom makes $379/day Working From Home

Posted by Anthony D. Cataldo on November 22, 2010 and filed under Finance. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response or track-back to this entry from your site

Many sites showcase people making as much as $300+ a day working online from home on their computer using Google.
    SUN VALLEY, Idaho - Is working from home the next gold rush?

For Katie Matthews it sure is. Katie, a mother from Orlando, Florida is thriving, in the middle of an economic recession working in the comfort of her own home.

"I earn on average about $25 for every link I post on Google and I make around $8,700 a month right now" says Matthews.

But Katie’s life wasn’t always so prosperous. Her recent employer, a well-known insurance agency, did some downsizing and let her go.

Her husband James now became their only source of income, which they both knew they couldn’t live on. That is why Katie took the job at the insurance agency to begin with. They needed extra money and they needed it fast.

Katie’s family had 2 choices. She could either look for another job in her industry (but in these tough economic times, she knew that was a long shot.) Or her husband could take night classes and try to get a promotion at work. But that too would take too much time. And where would they get the money for school?

Katie says, “I was in tears one Saturday night because things were getting tough and we couldn’t even afford to take the kids out to dinner like we do every Saturday night. The kids asked why we weren’t going out and we had to try and explain to them that times were tough. I don’t think they understood. That’s when I knew I had to take matters into my own hands and find a solution for my family.”

That’s when Katie found an advert for Home Wealth Package.

"I read the ad, and at first I was skeptical because they said you will get paid over $300 a day and that seemed like a lot of money to me. But I suspended my disbelief and got started."

She started making money right away and she got her first week’s paycheck of $2,100.

“This was more money than I used to make in a month,” Katie adds.

Home Wealth Package is a risk free course that can teach anyone, regardless of computer skill level to start making money online.

For those who have seen the “make money online scams” Katie warns that, while they do exist, Home Wealth Package is one of the only ones she found that is backed and uses a $billion dollar publicly traded company, like Google.

Katie shared her tips for how she got started. Following the simple steps below is all you need to do to get started:

Step 1: Go to Home Wealth Package, fill out the basic form to see if they have positions available in your area.

Step 2: Follow the directions on Home Wealth Package that shows you how to and set up a Google account. Then they will give you the website links to post. Start posting those website links. The system tracks everything.

"I really hope people take advantage of this, its good to finally see someone using a large company to make money online and help people like me" says Matthews

Associated Links:
    Home Wealth Package official site

(10) Comments
    Craig Says:
    November 22, 2010 at 11:33 am

I saw this on the news – has anyone tried this yet?

Mary Says:
    November 22, 2010 at 11:57 am

Craig, I just signed up, I’ll let you know how it goes.

Juggadeesh Says:
    November 22, 2010 at 1:03 pm

SOMEONE TELL ME DOES THIS WORKK?!

Steve Says:
    November 22, 2010 at 1:46 pm

Yeah I got started about 5 weeks ago. Funny seeing this news article, I didn’t know anyone else knew about this but it seems lots of people are making money. Right now I’m only making about $1,300 a month. But I’m not complaining because I really don’t work that hard at it.

Sarah Says:
    November 22, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Well, I’m definitely excited – I just signed up now and got Instant Access. IT LOOKS GOOD!

Marty A. Says:
    November 22, 2010 at 3:07 pm

@Juggadeesh, stop writing in all caps dude, chill out. And YES it does work, I’ve been working at home using Google for two months now. I paid the small activation fee and got started right away. My first week I only made $186 but then it snowballed from there, now I am making $300 a day Here’s a screenshot of my Earnings – my wife can’t believe this :-)

Megan Says:
    November 23, 2010 at 10:14 am

Holy cow Marty, nice! THANKS for posting that screenshot. That’s great inspiration. If I could just make HALF of that I’d be happy!

Zach Says:
    November 23, 2010 at 11:08 pm

My friend Brian showed this to me! He’s doing it for one day now and is making money alreadt - but you need to be able to use a computer at bit and type. But if you can use email you’ll be fine. I’m happy he showed me, I’ve just paid my Activation fee.

[ Comments For This Article Have Been Closed Due To Spam. Back Soon! ]

Ginkgo

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xTjiIkO1w0"]O_O[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy52yueBX_s&feature=fvw"]Pipe Dream[/YOUTUBE]

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Mystic Tater View Post
    Phil Collins "Gorilla Drummer" Cadbury Ad (Dairy Milk)
    Ridiculous? That's amazing!

[YOUTUBE="B3NGN4t4hm4"]GM Robot Suicide[/YOUTUBE]

Ridiculously bad judgment to air something like this after another year of laying off so many people
    the formless thing which gives things form!
    Found Forum Haiku Project

Positive Spin | your feedback welcomed | Darker Criticism

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    [YOUTUBE="B3NGN4t4hm4"]Ridiculously bad judgment to air something like this after another year of laying off so many people
    Agreed. And it doesn't make any sense. The robot dreamt he committed suicide? That's just silly! Robots don't dream. [joke]

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Agreed. And it doesn't make any sense. The robot dreamt he committed suicide? That's just silly! Robots don't dream. [joke]