MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ????

Shithead (Shih-thead)
    Orangejello (Oran-gelo)
    Excuse me, but does this smell like chloroform to you?

Always reserve the right to become smarter at a future point in time, for only a fool limits themselves to all they knew in the past. -Alex

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I think the name is kinda kickass but I think the parents of politician Bob Katter were cruel nevertheless

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Here's an AMAZING name...

Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

figsfiggyfigs

BIN means SON btw

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I heard about a baby named Usnavy. Why? Because their honeymoon, his parents saw a boat with "USNAVY" written on it and thought the name was destined to be given to their first born.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Banned
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I heard about a baby named Usnavy. Why? Because their honeymoon, his parents saw a boat with "USNAVY" written on it and thought the name was destined to be given to their first born.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Engelbert Humperdinck
    It's so bad it's almost good. Infact i think i do like it now.

I also notice that the name Betty is very old lady in English but super sexy in French!

I also worked with a guy called Ben Dover...yes i did. In a burger bar, he had a name badge, poor poor Ben.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I used to work medical records at the local hospital and part of my job was going down to the maternity ward to get the parents to fill out the birth certificate info sheets.

The story that always comes to my mind first was this passive, meek couple who talked so quietly it was hard to hear them half the time. They had this tantrum throwing tyrant son who was seven years old, and these shmucks decided to let HIM choose the new baby boy's name. It's hard to describe how off this couple was, it was like they were in a cult lead by their first born and they obeyed his will without argument.

So the kid is laying on the tile floor on his back, literally kicking at the wall for no reason and slapping the ground. They kept asking him to choose a name for the baby. I stood there for as long as I could but I had to go back to work. I was like "This is the last day, the paperwork is due by five P.M. tonight".

The couple was very worried about this, and once again they tried coaxing their son into choosing a name. The kid wasn't even paying attention to them, just kicking the crap out of the wall, then he says "PM!!!!".

The parents honestly looked like Jesus had just blown sunshine up their asses or something. They looked at each other and the baby and they're serious like "PM? What do you think?". They asked the son if he was sure, and the son was like 'PM!!!". Then (I shit you not) the mother was like 'Well that's actually perfect because he was born at night!". I just acted the role of excited bystander but in my head there was creepy theremin music playing.

So the parents gave me the info and said the baby boy's name was PM. I was like "Just, PM? Will that be initials for something?". They told me no, to just put "PM" down on the form and submit it to the county clerk. I wasn't trying to be a smart-ass when I asked "So, do you want me to split the 'P' and 'M' as a first and middle name, or just PM with no middle name?". These people seriously had to discuss that for a good three minutes until they decided "No middle name, just PM".

When I got back to my office to type up the final certificate, my boss looked things over and asked me the same stuff I asked them. I told her I double and triple checked it was exactly what they wanted. She was standing behind me in contemplation for like 30 seconds before she just said "What the f**k is wrong with people?!?!".

There was also a couple who had decided they would only have one child, and so they gave the kid about 11 middle names to cover all the important/dead family members. It was the only time I had to contact the clerk's office about how to attach an official addendum since all the names would not fit on the official forms.
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    I used to work medical records at the local hospital and part of my job was going down to the maternity ward to get the parents to fill out the birth certificate info sheets.

The story that always comes to my mind first was this passive, meek couple who talked so quietly it was hard to hear them half the time. They had this tantrum throwing tyrant son who was seven years old, and these shmucks decided to let HIM choose the new baby boy's name. It's hard to describe how off this couple was, it was like they were in a cult lead by their first born and they obeyed his will without argument.

So the kid is laying on the tile floor on his back, literally kicking at the wall for no reason and slapping the ground. They kept asking him to choose a name for the baby. I stood there for as long as I could but I had to go back to work. I was like "This is the last day, the paperwork is due by five P.M. tonight".

The couple was very worried about this, and once again they tried coaxing their son into choosing a name. The kid wasn't even paying attention to them, just kicking the crap out of the wall, then he says "PM!!!!".

The parents honestly looked like Jesus had just blown sunshine up their asses or something. They looked at each other and the baby and they're serious like "PM? What do you think?". They asked the son if he was sure, and the son was like 'PM!!!". Then (I shit you not) the mother was like 'Well that's actually perfect because he was born at night!". I just acted the role of excited bystander but in my head there was creepy theremin music playing.

So the parents gave me the info and said the baby boy's name was PM. I was like "Just, PM? Will that be initials for something?". They told me no, to just put "PM" down on the form and submit it to the county clerk. I wasn't trying to be a smart-ass when I asked "So, do you want me to split the 'P' and 'M' as a first and middle name, or just PM with no middle name?". These people seriously had to discuss that for a good three minutes until they decided "No middle name, just PM".

When I got back to my office to type up the final certificate, my boss looked things over and asked me the same stuff I asked them. I told her I double and triple checked it was exactly what they wanted. She was standing behind me in contemplation for like 30 seconds before she just said "What the f**k is wrong with people?!?!".

There was also a couple who had decided they would only have one child, and so they gave the kid about 11 middle names to cover all the important/dead family members. It was the only time I had to contact the clerk's office about how to attach an official addendum since all the names would not fit on the official forms.
    They should move to Britain! It would be so funny to hear the kid's teacher tell him what to do then. "PM, be quiet!" "PM, pay attention!" That makes me want to move to America and call my kid President.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    some countries regulate baby names.

Oh no, you can't name your baby THAT! - CNN.com

my favourite bit from that story is that someone in sweden wasn't allowed to call their baby ikea.
    Wait, wait, WAIT...there's a person in New Zealand who goes by the name of Number 16 Bus Shelter?!?!?! Priceless!!!