User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    you only got one more than me- and I'm only 5'4"

I thought it was odd that I got a higher score than everybody else so I looked at the test again. I never saw the second page the first time, oddly enough. It must have given me full credit for the questions on page 2 the first time. I took it again and this time I only got 28.

So, Whatever, you are still the champion! I lose because I have no martial arts experience. I knew my score was too good to be true.

Hopefully whatever I lack in martial arts experience I can make up for with will power and imagination.
    "When a resolute young fellow steps up the great bully, the world, and takes him boldly by the beard, he is often surprised to find that it comes off in his hand, and that it was only tied on to scare away the timid adventurers." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

MBTI
    ENFj
    Enneagram
    2w3

Quote Originally Posted by Nightning
    Has this question not been brought up before?

Or perhaps I was confusing it with INTPc days...
    Yes it has been brought up before on INTPc except it was 8 year olds if I recall correctly! @ 8 years they have gained more height, weight and intelligence so the question seems better when they are 5 years. I scored 20 5 year old butts I could kick at one time ! I know it's kind of wussy... but I could only hurt them just enough to win!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn
    Don't be a party pooper. Chunk kids into other kids!
    Awesome.
    "At points of clarity, I realize that my life on earth is meaningless, and that I am merely a pawn in a bigger game. A game I cannot possibly understand or have control of. Thankfully, before depression sets in, I drift back into my cloudy, bewildered daily routine." **Joel Patrick Warneke**

MBTI
    Infx

I don't know whether to be proud or appalled. O.O But hey. I blame it on that ESTP shadow that forces itself when I'm being attacked. XD
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

To the top of the world arcticangel02's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP

Lol, I'm sure my score would have been higher if I was one year older... at this age I'm categorised in with 13-year-olds. ^^
    ANFP:
    Extraversion (52%) ---- Introversion (48%)
    Sensing (26%) ---- iNtuition (74%)
    Thinking (16%) ---- Feeling (84%)
    Judging (5%) ---- Perceiving (95%)

9w1 so/sx/sp

MBTI
    GONE

I said I found the idea of fighting 5 years old 'reprehensible' or whatever the wording was, and I still got 25. I mean geez, I said I wouldn't want to hurt them and I could still take out that many.

Though, to be honest, I did say I could probably chuck one into the crowd. It's called 'panic mode'.

In my head, I rationalized they must be zombies or the devil spawn and not 'really' 5 year olds.

This question reminds me of a Twilight Zone episode with William Shatner.

MBTI
    GONE

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    33! and I'm a girl!
    Damn, you is mean.

Your answer was almost as funny as PT's.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    Damn, you is mean.

Your answer was almost as funny as PT's.

me? mean? hey- if it's them or me I'd prefer to be the one left standing! plus- they'll survive- 5 year olds are probably signifigantly more resiliant than I am!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP

20... I figure, however, my score could be:

higher --------- given I actually got hurt by one of the little buggers and my rage began to effloresce...... right now I'm kind of chilled out, so it affects some of my answers... several "maybes"...

lower ---------- God knows the tactics those fellows might conceive in their warped little minds... like a bloodthirsty and well-organized gang of Lilliputians...
    Madman's azure lie: a zen miasma ruled.

Realize us, Madman!

I razed a slum, Amen.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

According to the test, I can take on 32 five year olds. ^^ Kinda like "Dawn of the Dead", don't you think?

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

MBTI
    INFP

Where you used to be, there is a hole in the world, which I find myself constantly walking around in the daytime, and falling into at night. I miss you like hell. ~Edna St. Vincent Millay