User Tag List

First 46486491495496296396496596697410141064 Last

Results 9,631 to 9,640 of 13732

  1. #9631
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Chicken.

    What's your favourite spice?

  2. #9632
    Senior Member Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Meat: Halibut <3
    Spice: Salt n Peppa

    What movie did you watch recently?
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

  3. #9633
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    I can't remember it's name.

    If you were to be a constellation, which one would you be?

  4. #9634
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I can't remember it's name.

    If you were to be a constellation, which one would you be?
    Virgo. Rises in the spring, but goes down to sleep for the winter.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  5. #9635
    ... Tyrinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    Virgo. Rises in the spring, but goes down to sleep for the winter.
    No question... so now what do we do?
    ...

  6. #9636
    NPcomplete
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    No question... so now what do we do?
    We sing and dance around the bonfire.

    Would you enjoy being royalty?

  7. #9637
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    No question... so now what do we do?
    Epic fail!

    Alright... next question... if you were a wave, what variety would you be?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  8. #9638
    From the Undertow CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII
    Posts
    3,456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    No question... so now what do we do?
    Epic fail!

    Alright... next question... if you were a wave, what variety would you be?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Johari/Nohari

    “Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche




  9. #9639
    ... Tyrinth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    1,173

    Default

    Interesting, from no questions to too many.

    Uhh, probably wouldn't enjoy being royalty, I don't like too much attention.

    Wave: Sin... lol...

    Does the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard annoy you or not?
    ...

  10. #9640
    Senior Member Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    Interesting, from no questions to too many.

    Uhh, probably wouldn't enjoy being royalty, I don't like too much attention.

    Wave: Sin... lol...

    Does the sound of fingernails on a chalkboard annoy you or not?
    Yes it's pretty annoying.

    What sports do you like to play?
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Similar Threads

  1. Are you a bath person or a shower person?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 10-03-2017, 11:37 AM
  2. new person
    By nutella in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. New Person. (:P)
    By Hunter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. just another person
    By halfaninstant in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO