User Tag List

Page 948 of 1346 FirstFirst ... 4488488989389469479489499509589981048 ... LastLast
Results 9,471 to 9,480 of 13455

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Gecko. I'm sure they eat less.

American Horror Story or Walking Dead?

NPcomplete

I haven't watched American Horror Story...and I've watched only one episode of The Walking Dead. Tough choice. American Horror story because I know nothing about it.

Smeagol or Gollum?

Permabanned Array
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Smeagol seemed more decent.

Darth Vader or Sauron?

NPcomplete

Sauron! He's a speaking all-seeing eye! (gross over-simplification I know)

The One Ring or Excalibur?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Excalibur, I'd prefer not having some really old guy in a tower watching me whenever I used the ring.

Now that I'm thinking of LOTR...

How do you think the story would have gone had Galadriel taken the ring when it was offered to her by Frodo? O.o

NPcomplete

She was so powerful by herself so I suppose she would have overthrown Sauron (maybe not kill him though) and become exactly this:
    But in place of a Dark Lord you would have a queen,not dark, but beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea, stronger than the foundations of the Earth. All shall love me and Despair.

Continuing the LOTR theme, would you rather be a slave of Sauron or Saruman?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quoting the book is cheating.

Uhh, probably Sauron. At least he seemed to let his underlings grow to some amount of strength. (Don't forget the ringwraiths were more or less slaves to him) where as saruman's slaves were pretty much... well... slaves in the traditional sense. (Unless you consider the uruk-hai slaves rather than warriors for him, etc.)

Uhhh. I guess I don't really want to be a combo breaker... So...

Sting or Glamdring?

NPcomplete

[I quoted from memory so I'm no cheater!!!. Galadriel along with Eowyn, Gandalf and Sam are my favourite characters so I kinda know their epic lines. Also I think Sauron probably chooses the mightiest of each species so I don't know whether or not he let them grow. Great answer though. I might have to watch the movie again. I can't make myself read the books again. ]

Wielding Glamdring would have been awesome and a great honour but I don't think I'm tall enough for this sword..so Sting.

If you were to create a monster/hero(ine), what qualities would you give him/her/it?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    If you were to create a monster/hero(ine), what qualities would you give him/her/it?
    You mean as in a hero(ine) that is a monster??? I'm kind of confused by the question, but if that is what you were asking...

Well obviously they would have to be the more kind type of hero (You know, like kind to a fault), because if they were part monster they would have a tendency to move in the direction of anti-hero-dom, if not downright villain. I don't really know, mainly because I'm unsure of exactly what your question is asking...

...Ummmm...

Silver, Gold, or Platinum?... Not based on value, just personal preference.

NPcomplete

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    You mean as in a hero(ine) that is a monster??? I'm kind of confused by the question, but if that is what you were asking...

Well obviously they would have to be the more kind type of hero (You know, like kind to a fault), because if they were part monster they would have a tendency to move in the direction of anti-hero-dom, if not downright villain. I don't really know, mainly because I'm unsure of exactly what your question is asking...

...Ummmm...

Silver, Gold, or Platinum?... Not based on value, just personal preference.
    I left it ambiguous on purpose but I can see the confusion now. One clan's hero could be another clan's monster.

Gold. So much blood has been spilled for it, not that it's a good thing but it makes it interesting.

What would you do if you were given unlimited resources but could do only one thing?