User Tag List

Page 870 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 370770820860868869870871872880920970 ... LastLast
Results 8,691 to 8,700 of 13414

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Q: Would you beat up a clown because he/she is a clown, or would that clown have to be aggressive for you to get physical?
    He would have to cross the line but if he did then I'd beat him down no matter what amount of kids happen to be around or how many gags go off during his beating.

If you were going to be murdered but you were given a choose between a peaceful death or a horribly painful one and choosing the horrible choice would save a million life but everyone of them were complete strangers to you and would never know that you saved their lives, which way would you pick?

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Bobble View Post

If you were going to be murdered but you were given a choose between a peaceful death or a horribly painful one and choosing the horrible choice would save a million life but everyone of them were complete strangers to you and would never know that you saved their lives, which way would you pick?
    A: The horrible death, no question. It would be fucking horrible but it would be over. If they messed with me and gave me a chance to change my mind mid-torture, can't guarantee I'd be strong enough not to take it. But if it was final choice, I'd do it. Like I said, it would eventually be over and maybe I would have saved the next MLK, or Bill Hicks, or inventor of Pez.

Q: What manner of death do you fear the most?
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Enneagram
    ?
    Socionics
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    Q: What manner of death do you fear the most?
    A: Instant death. One that comes so quick you didn't even know it happen. Everything's normal then....

Q: You have one wish. What is it?

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bobble View Post
    Q: You have one wish. What is it?
    A: Ecstasy.

Q: Fancy or imagination?

ThatGirl

Imagination.

What color are your eyes?

Blue.

If you had the power to cancel one TV show and rid the Earth of it, what show would you choose?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    NiFe

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Blue.

If you had the power to cancel one TV show and rid the Earth of it, what show would you choose?
    Mob Wives

If forced to die your pubic hair for a year a non-naturally occurring color, what would you choose?
    "There is no god; there is only us. Savage and fragile."

ThatGirl

Hot Pink (don't ask me why).

When was the last time you pee'd your pants?

Senior Member Array

The 1980s.

Same question, I guess.

Patron Saint Of Smileys Array Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Same question, I guess.
    A: Halloween 2002, I think. Some friends and I were too old to go Trick-Or-Treating but we did anyway (free candy, I mean come on now...). One of my friends was a really tall, well built fella. He was about 6'2" and decided to dress up in drag for the door-to-door festivities. Really bad curly brown wig that barely sat on his head, an A-Line dress that was open at the back because he was too big for the zipper to shut, ripped up fishnet stockings, giant lady shoes, make-up that looked clown-like, and instead of carrying a plastic bag for his candy, he had a giant purse.

So we set to work going door-to-door, and we got to one house where my friend decided HE wanted to ring the doorbell. So he did just that, and then he turned toward us and dropped his purse on purpose. The owners of the house opened the door, and my friend basically bent over with his ass facing them, almost right up against the screening. He stood up slowly, put his fingers to his lips, turned around to them and said "Oh I'm such a silly, I dropped my purse!" in this breathy, Marilyn Monroe sort of voice, then he held out his purse to them and said "Daddy wants Snickers".

I just lost my shit. I tried really, really hard to control myself and my knees locked together, but yeah, I wet my pants. Not A LOT, but enough to say I officially wet myself. I ain't shamed.

Q: Since I'm thinking of Halloween now, what was your best Halloween and/or Halloween costume?
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien