User Tag List

Page 84 of 1346 FirstFirst ... 34748283848586941341845841084 ... LastLast
Results 831 to 840 of 13455

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

  1. #831
    Broud Balestinian Array G-Virus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    2
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiver View Post
    I haul ass to work and call someone about the dog.

    Hit another car and no one is there to see. Do you leave a note?
    Funny you mention that, here is a story that happened to me a while back that I posted on facebook:


    Today, I got out of a horrible final to find a parking guy writing a disgusting ticket I went up to him to ask what the ticket was for, and he explained that the car was parked without a B-lot permit. I start getting real pissy with the dude, so the guy writes another ticket for abuse. So I get pissed off even more then and yell some more and he writes another ticket. 3 tickets later, the guy gives up and walks off. I then get my keys and try to open the door, a few minutes later, and realize it won't open. I look inside and find out its not even my car. I walk down a bit and find my car, which has no tickets on it.

    The question now is... What do I do? Some people said that if the ticket isn't payed off at the end of the year it dissapears. Anyway I left the other car a note regarding the two extra tickets with my number but have not heard anything yet.


    Are you the type of friend you would want to have as a friend?
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

    "If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

  2. #832
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    693

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Funny you mention that, here is a story that happened to me a while back that I posted on facebook:


    Today, I got out of a horrible final to find a parking guy writing a disgusting ticket I went up to him to ask what the ticket was for, and he explained that the car was parked without a B-lot permit. I start getting real pissy with the dude, so the guy writes another ticket for abuse. So I get pissed off even more then and yell some more and he writes another ticket. 3 tickets later, the guy gives up and walks off. I then get my keys and try to open the door, a few minutes later, and realize it won't open. I look inside and find out its not even my car. I walk down a bit and find my car, which has no tickets on it.

    The question now is... What do I do? Some people said that if the ticket isn't payed off at the end of the year it dissapears. Anyway I left the other car a note regarding the two extra tickets with my number but have not heard anything yet.


    Are you the type of friend you would want to have as a friend?
    Yes

    You have a chance to cheat and not get caught with the sexiest man/woman you have ever seen. Do you do it?

  3. #833
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Yes

    You have a chance to cheat and not get caught with the sexiest man/woman you have ever seen. Do you do it?
    Hell no.

    Repeat question.

  4. #834
    Diabolical Array Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Yes

    You have a chance to cheat and not get caught with the sexiest man/woman you have ever seen. Do you do it?
    Black and white, wouldn't cheat.


    Scariest situation you've been in?

  5. #835
    meh Array Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Scariest situation you've been in?
    Leopard outside my tent in Uganda.

    Worst thing anyone's ever said to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  6. #836
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Leopard outside my tent in Uganda.

    Worst thing anyone's ever said to you?
    That they didn't get me, when I thought they did.

    If you were forced to ban a type from this site, which would it be?

  7. #837
    Reason vs Being Array ragashree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Posts
    1,770

    Default

    If you were forced to ban a type from this site, which would it be?
    ESTP's, so I would be excluding as few people as possible

    What was your most emabarrasing moment?


    Originally Posted by bluemonday Leopard outside my tent in Uganda.
    That reminds me of when I was being eaten alive by a flesh eating maggot on the Ssese islands there. There were no doctors around other than someone of the witch variety, so I elected to remove it myself from a most inacssible part of my anatomy. It was more horrid than scary though. Probably if I HAD opted for the insanitary witch doctor it would have been a good contender for my most scary moment

  8. #838
    Badoom~ Array Skyward's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    That reminds me of when I was being eaten alive by a flesh eating maggot on the Ssese islands there. There were no doctors around other than someone of the witch variety, so I elected to remove it myself from a most inacssible part of my anatomy. It was more horrid than scary though. Probably if I HAD opted for the insanitary witch doctor it would have been a good contender for my most scary moment
    *Loves a good story*

    Scariest moment... when I blew up from constant goading and had to call my dad that I was suspended from school for punching someone.

    Come to find out he was an INFJ and basically knew what the problem was. That was the biggest 'Whew!' moment of my life!
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

    This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

    Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

  9. #839
    meh Array Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Hey Skyward,



    embarrassing moment?

    Probably being sick on the teacher's desk at school.

    Last timed you cried?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  10. #840
    Emperor/Dictator Array kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Leopard outside my tent in Uganda.

    Worst thing anyone's ever said to you?
    "Start acting like a woman."

    Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    ESTP's, so I would be excluding as few people as possible

    What was your most emabarrasing moment?
    Edit: Last time I cried: Yesterday.

    I remember letting a REALLY loud fart slip out in 5th grade during a test. Boy were my cheeks red I laughed it off with everyone else and played macho about it, but I was mortified secretly.. I don't have many embarrassing moments I would say..

    So that dude from Extreme Makeover: Home edition says He's building you your dream house!! So what do you have him build??
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Similar Threads

  1. Are you a bath person or a shower person?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 01:42 AM
  2. new person
    By nutella in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. New Person. (:P)
    By Hunter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. just another person
    By halfaninstant in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •