User Tag List

First 34748283848586941341845841084 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by Fiver View Post
    I haul ass to work and call someone about the dog.

Hit another car and no one is there to see. Do you leave a note?
    Funny you mention that, here is a story that happened to me a while back that I posted on facebook:

Today, I got out of a horrible final to find a parking guy writing a disgusting ticket I went up to him to ask what the ticket was for, and he explained that the car was parked without a B-lot permit. I start getting real pissy with the dude, so the guy writes another ticket for abuse. So I get pissed off even more then and yell some more and he writes another ticket. 3 tickets later, the guy gives up and walks off. I then get my keys and try to open the door, a few minutes later, and realize it won't open. I look inside and find out its not even my car. I walk down a bit and find my car, which has no tickets on it.

The question now is... What do I do? Some people said that if the ticket isn't payed off at the end of the year it dissapears. Anyway I left the other car a note regarding the two extra tickets with my number but have not heard anything yet.

Are you the type of friend you would want to have as a friend?
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    Funny you mention that, here is a story that happened to me a while back that I posted on facebook:

Today, I got out of a horrible final to find a parking guy writing a disgusting ticket I went up to him to ask what the ticket was for, and he explained that the car was parked without a B-lot permit. I start getting real pissy with the dude, so the guy writes another ticket for abuse. So I get pissed off even more then and yell some more and he writes another ticket. 3 tickets later, the guy gives up and walks off. I then get my keys and try to open the door, a few minutes later, and realize it won't open. I look inside and find out its not even my car. I walk down a bit and find my car, which has no tickets on it.

The question now is... What do I do? Some people said that if the ticket isn't payed off at the end of the year it dissapears. Anyway I left the other car a note regarding the two extra tickets with my number but have not heard anything yet.

Are you the type of friend you would want to have as a friend?
    Yes

You have a chance to cheat and not get caught with the sexiest man/woman you have ever seen. Do you do it?

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Yes

You have a chance to cheat and not get caught with the sexiest man/woman you have ever seen. Do you do it?
    Hell no.

Repeat question.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Yes

Black and white, wouldn't cheat.

Scariest situation you've been in?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Scariest situation you've been in?
    Leopard outside my tent in Uganda.

Worst thing anyone's ever said to you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Banned
    MBTI
    type

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post

That they didn't get me, when I thought they did.

If you were forced to ban a type from this site, which would it be?

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

If you were forced to ban a type from this site, which would it be?
    ESTP's, so I would be excluding as few people as possible

What was your most emabarrasing moment?

Originally Posted by bluemonday Leopard outside my tent in Uganda.
    That reminds me of when I was being eaten alive by a flesh eating maggot on the Ssese islands there. There were no doctors around other than someone of the witch variety, so I elected to remove it myself from a most inacssible part of my anatomy. It was more horrid than scary though. Probably if I HAD opted for the insanitary witch doctor it would have been a good contender for my most scary moment

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    9w1

That reminds me of when I was being eaten alive by a flesh eating maggot on the Ssese islands there. There were no doctors around other than someone of the witch variety, so I elected to remove it myself from a most inacssible part of my anatomy. It was more horrid than scary though. Probably if I HAD opted for the insanitary witch doctor it would have been a good contender for my most scary moment
    *Loves a good story*

Scariest moment... when I blew up from constant goading and had to call my dad that I was suspended from school for punching someone.

Come to find out he was an INFJ and basically knew what the problem was. That was the biggest 'Whew!' moment of my life!
    'Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and its better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.' - Marilyn Monroe

This is who I am, escapist, paradise-seeker.
    -Nightwish

Anthropology Major out of Hamline University. St. Paul, Minnesota.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Hey Skyward,

embarrassing moment?

Probably being sick on the teacher's desk at school.

Last timed you cried?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post

"Start acting like a woman."

Quote Originally Posted by ragashree View Post
    ESTP's, so I would be excluding as few people as possible

What was your most emabarrasing moment?
    Edit: Last time I cried: Yesterday.

I remember letting a REALLY loud fart slip out in 5th grade during a test. Boy were my cheeks red I laughed it off with everyone else and played macho about it, but I was mortified secretly.. I don't have many embarrassing moments I would say..

So that dude from Extreme Makeover: Home edition says He's building you your dream house!! So what do you have him build??
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge