User Tag List

First 2746747247647727737747757767848248741274 Last

Results 7,731 to 7,740 of 13507

Quote Originally Posted by Curator View Post
    What would you consider your key motivation for everything you do in life? (yup again, im interested to hear more responses to this question...)
    Some kind of positive emotional/physical response from myself and others I think. In all sorts of directions, intrinsic and extrinsic if that makes sense... Also some need to impress chosen people. That is related to the first part.

Same question.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Desire for fame and power

What would you do if you found out you were going demented?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I'd just on my stoop sipping 2 gallon jug of expired milk, while periodically shitting myself and cursing at school children jumping rope in the street like any other self-respecting person with dementia. Wait, who am I? WHAT AM I? HOW'D I GET HERE?? WHERE THE HELL IS MORTIMER? QUICK! HIDE IN THIS BROOMSTICK OR THE NAZIS WILL FIND US!

What weapon would you use to efficiently slay the most amount of zombies in the event of the zombie apocalypse?

Another awesome member. Curator's Avatar
    MBTI
    eNFP
    Enneagram

Edit, oops, already answered.

Id say, if supply was unlimited, frag and white phosphorus grenades, if not unlimited, id say an ironwood staff with steel caps

same question
    You are not powerless, you just need to accept your power for what it is, a part of the whole, no one man can save the world, but you can be a light to those who envelope themselves in darkness, The candle that sparks the inferno.

Quote Originally Posted by Stigmata View Post
    What weapon would you use to efficiently slay the most amount of zombies in the event of the zombie apocalypse?
    Propaganda.

Astrology or astronomy?

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Astronomy! I don't believe in astrology.

Science or pseudoscience?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    INTp

Lack of context but science.

If you had to go back in time and be the inventor of anything, what would it be?

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Paper.

What sorts of technologies would you like to see in the next few decades?
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

Development and distribution of technology similar to this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreamachine

If you could choose three historical persons to have over for dinner, whom and why?

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    5w4

Two mathematicians and one chemist:
    Emmy Noether--I'll love to inform her about how dependent modern physics is on the relationship between symmetries of space and time with conservation laws, for which she was well known for.
    Galois [in the midst of the pre-duel time]--For wondering what sorts of ideas he was trying to write down as quickly as possible before the duel.
    Friedrich Wöhler--Discussing the state of structural chemistry since the time that he found isomerism [although not coining the term]..."It's been a wild ride..."

For all three of them: I'll probably want to show the interconnectedness of maths, physics and chemistry that they all didn't forsee.

So for anyone else: which three historical persons [and why!] would you like to invite for dinner?
    “To explain all nature is too difficult a task for any one man or even for any one age. 'Tis much better to do a little with certainty, & leave the rest for others that come after you, than to explain all things by conjecture without making sure of any thing.”—Statement from unpublished notes for the Preface to the Opticks (1704) by Newton.

What do you think about me? And for the darker side, here.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: