User Tag List

First 2626627127527607617627637647728128621262 Last

Results 7,611 to 7,620 of 13851

  1. #7611
    Senior Member Forever_Jung's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Enneagram
    6
    Posts
    2,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post


    Morality or evolutionary biology?
    My answer to Victor is also my question for the next person: Is there a difference?

  2. #7612
    & Badger, Ratty and Toad Mole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    18,524

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever_Jung View Post
    My answer to Victor is also my question for the next person: Is there a difference?
    Yes, evolutionary biology fits us to our environment while morality tells us right from wrong.

    Does knowing right from wrong fit us to our environment?

  3. #7613
    Senior Member copperfish17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/so
    Socionics
    INTj
    Posts
    712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Yes, evolutionary biology fits us to our environment while morality tells us right from wrong.

    Does knowing right from wrong fit us to our environment?
    I reject the notion of "right" or "wrong." But for the sake of answering your question: no, not always.

    What was the last rude/offensive thing someone else said to you?
    Last edited by copperfish17; 02-21-2011 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Dear me, Patches quoted my typo! :laugh:
    Enneagram: 5w4 5-9-2 (5w4 9w1 2w1) sp/so

    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience." - Greg King
    The worst mistake people make in political arguments is assuming that the other side is not trying to do the right thing. This simple oversight makes productive conversation nearly impossible.

  4. #7614
    Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by copperfish17 View Post
    What was last rude/offensive thing someone else said to you?
    It wasn't said directly to me, but it was said about me. "I'd just like to make it clear that I am no longer friends with this woman, and I wash my hands of her." By one of my very few friends. Former friend, I guess.


    Do you use any sort of day planner, reminder notes, or electronic device to schedule your day or the work you need to complete?
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

    ~

  5. #7615
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    PATCHES

    If I were the last man on earth, would you:

    A.) Attempt to kill me and have Earth all to yourself?
    B.) Help me create a new super-race of INTP humans?
    C.) Use your superior intellect to build a space ship and travel to another planet that may or may not have life?

  6. #7616
    Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    PATCHES

    If I were the last man on earth, would you:

    A.) Attempt to kill me and have Earth all to yourself?
    B.) Help me create a new super-race of INTP humans?
    C.) Use your superior intellect to build a space ship and travel to another planet that may or may not have life?
    If you were the last man on earth i would tell you THAT THE GODDAMN THREAD RULES ARE THAT YOU ANSWER A GODDAMN QUESTION AND THEN YOU POST A GODDAMN QUESTION. AND IT HAS TO BE A GENERAL QUESTION THAT FUCKING ANYONE CAN ANSWER.

    *twitch*
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

    ~

  7. #7617
    Senior Member Sparrow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2,532

    Default

    ^ ROFL!

    I use excel spread sheets and my i phone

    What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

  8. #7618
    Administrator highlander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni
    Posts
    17,885

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    ^ ROFL!

    I use excel spread sheets and my i phone

    What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
    Bordeaux

    Where do you live?

    Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

    Tri-type 639

  9. #7619
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    I hate these threads. Lol.

  10. #7620
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    If you were the last man on earth i would tell you THAT THE GODDAMN THREAD RULES ARE THAT YOU ANSWER A GODDAMN QUESTION AND THEN YOU POST A GODDAMN QUESTION. AND IT HAS TO BE A GENERAL QUESTION THAT FUCKING ANYONE CAN ANSWER.

    *twitch*
    But I asked Leger the same question!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Ask the person below who'd win in a fight
    By Merced in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-10-2017, 12:23 PM
  2. The ultimate 'make the next person solve your dilemma' thread
    By Comeback Girl in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-03-2014, 10:31 AM
  3. Ask any person anything silly
    By Riva in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 11:33 AM
  4. The 3 next personality types you're closest to
    By Oaky in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 06:01 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 08:11 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO