User Tag List

Page 737 of 1316 FirstFirst ... 2376376877277357367377387397477878371237 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 13152

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

The Memes Justify the End Array EcK's Avatar
    ILE None

Too long! Cannot..
    Too..little...attention span

*reads heroically*
    *deserves many medals*
    I'd test the hypothesis, in case of the empirical data seeming to go in the way of 'yes dude, you can read minds' (I'd have to account for the possibility of someone puting crazy ideas in my head inception style)
    I'd make a fortune playing poker or something of that nature.
    I'd be super filthy rich and probably wouldn't give a fuck about the SO anymore because well, I'm not going to beg someone to like me.

If no empirical data confirms my 'esp experience' I'd probably seek professional help

(and no, I wouldn't create a Justice League.. they dress horribly and have no business model to speak off)

I like this question, same question!
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mmhmm View Post
    when was the last time you brushed your hair?
    I've grown my hair long and let my beard and mustache grow, but I don't brush my hair, I wash my hair in conditioner only, then run my fingers through it. And it being glorious summer, I top it all off with a dab of white zinc cream on the tip of my nose.

Classification or Random Access Memory?

Senior Member Array

I would tell them then and there, slipping "By the way did you two know I know you fucked each other on the kitchen table while I was sleeping?" into the conversation as casually as possible.

I would never tell them how I found out. Actually, I'd probably never talk to them again. Just get up and walk away with a big grin on my face.

Same question!

Self sustaining supernova Array Zoom's Avatar

Except with the appropriately revised information to reflect my situation.

(I don't know if I'm joking or not, here.)

Would you enjoy receiving flowers - on Valentine's Day or otherwise? What varieties of flower?

Senior Member Array Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar

I'd enjoy receiving anything on Valentines Day.

Same question.

Klingon Warrior Princess Array Patches's Avatar
    6w5 sp/sx

I'm allergic to flowers and I think hallmark cards are wasteful and meaningless. And I don't like chocolates. Fortunately, I am dating someone who is also allergic to flowers and hates cards.

I think the most effective Valentines present would be some sexy lingerie. But really, I usually don't expect and/or want anything.

Do you usually celebrate your birthdays, or let them pass by relatively unnoticed?
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar

I don't celebrate my birthdays, because I don't want to remind people about how old I am. It already takes hard work to be taken seriously at my age.

How would you react if someone sent you -what's supposed to be- a formal e-mail and suddenly called you "sweetie" in it? (This is not someone you fancy. Not at all.)
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Senior Member Array

Depends on the context. I'd ignore it, pretend it didn't happen. I'd bring it up if and only if it became a problem. I'd never reciprocate.

"High efficiency" direct-drive motor or "standard efficiency" belt-drive motor? (I'm at work and I'm bored. )

Level 8 Scumlord Array SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    642 so/sx

*resists urge to google what the hell the difference is* I am going to have to go with the former. My reasoning = high > standard.

Ginger or Mary Anne? Please explain why.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Member Array

Mary Anne, because Ginger was high-maintenance biatch.

(FYI direct-drive means the electric motor's output shaft is directly connected to the thing that needs turning, in my case a fan. Belt-drive means the motor is connected to the fan with a belt. See the "belt-drive turntable" article at Wikipedia for a picture of a belt-driven record player, which should give you the gist of what I was talking about.)

Betty or Veronica?