User Tag List

First 19596768697071791191695691069 Last

Results 681 to 690 of 13700

  1. #681
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluebell View Post
    There's stuff I would verbally fight for (and have) but there is nothing I would risk physical harm from, having suffered enough of that years ago. The stuff I'm willing to verbally fight for is an environmental issue I particularly care about.
    All good, understandable and acceptable but you ask no question

    Why is no question asked?

  2. #682
    Senior Member gloomy-optimist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Sleep eh? The word rings a bell! Maybe 5 on average *shrug* I'm too sleep depraved to work it out properlly.

    Also I'm not happy with that answer so I wanna know WHAT WOULD YOU FIGHT FOR?
    I would fight for the betterment of the world and open-mindedness and people to be able to understand that they need to try to understand (if that makes sense). There's always a way to make things better, if people would only realize that all they have to do is admit that they're wrong when they are and let go of their pride a bit >.<

    How far would you go in the fight for a cause?

  3. #683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gloomy-optimist View Post
    How far would you go in the fight for a cause?
    The right one, to death.

    What would you eat for your final meal?

  4. #684
    Oberon
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    The right one, to death.

    What would you eat for your final meal?
    Grilled Italian sausage on a hard roll with grilled peppers and onions and a little marinara sauce, accompanied by a Bass ale.

    What would it take to get you to punch somebody?

  5. #685
    seor member colmena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    Grilled Italian sausage on a hard roll with grilled peppers and onions and a little marinara sauce, accompanied by a Bass ale.

    What would it take to get you to punch somebody?
    They'd drastically need to be removed from the situation. (I probably didn't word this right, but you get the idea).

    You're going to learn one exotic/unusual instrument. What is it?
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

    -How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

  6. #686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    They'd drastically need to be removed from the situation. (I probably didn't word this right, but you get the idea).

    You're going to learn one exotic/unusual instrument. What is it?
    Harpsichord.

    If you could have an unlimited amount of cost-free education to pursue any discipline, what would you study?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  7. #687
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by colmena View Post
    They'd drastically need to be removed from the situation. (I probably didn't word this right, but you get the idea).

    You're going to learn one exotic/unusual instrument. What is it?
    slide guitar like ben harper...is that unusual enough though?

    what person in history would you most like to have a cup of coffee and a chat with?
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  8. #688
    not to be trusted miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    20,044

    Default

    Jesus- you know, to see if the dude is real and if so clear up a lot of religious arguments!

    If you were to be a participant on any reality tv program which would it be?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  9. #689

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    If you were to be a participant on any reality tv program which would it be?
    If Jeopardy counts as a reality show, then Jeopardy. If not, then Top Chef.

    What is one thing you would definitely change from your parents' parenting style if you had a child yourself?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  10. #690
    seor member colmena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    INXP
    Posts
    1,550

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Harpsichord.

    If you could have an unlimited amount of cost-free education to pursue any discipline, what would you study?
    I'd give it to someone else. If not, psychology... or literature.

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    If Jeopardy counts as a reality show, then Jeopardy. If not, then Top Chef.

    What is one thing you would definitely change from your parents' parenting style if you had a child yourself?
    Just to be really open and trustworthy. (too vague?)

    Do you love your parents?
    http://badges.mypersonality.info/badge/0/6/68764.png
    Ti Ne Fi Ni

    -How beautiful, this pale Endymion hour.
    -What are you talking about?
    -Endymion, my dear. A beautiful youth possessed by the moon.
    -Well, forget about him and get to bed.
    -Yes, my dear.

Similar Threads

  1. Are you a bath person or a shower person?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 05-22-2017, 10:21 PM
  2. new person
    By nutella in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. New Person. (:P)
    By Hunter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. just another person
    By halfaninstant in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts