User Tag List

Page 67 of 1346 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869771171675671067 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 13455

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

  1. #661
    not to be trusted Array miss fortune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Enneagram
    827 sp/so
    Posts
    19,975

    Default

    a getaway car driver and super-awesome international woman of mystery!

    I wanna travel the world, spend nights awake and talking over wine with exotic men and do bad-ass things!

    However, I can't find where to apply for such a job

    would you strip for money?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

  2. #662
    Broud Balestinian Array G-Virus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    2
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    a getaway car driver and super-awesome international woman of mystery!

    I wanna travel the world, spend nights awake and talking over wine with exotic men and do bad-ass things!

    However, I can't find where to apply for such a job

    would you strip for money?
    probably not.

    Have you ever whooped someones ass all bad.

  3. #663
    Emperor/Dictator Array kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,643

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post
    probably not.

    Have you ever whooped someones ass all bad.
    I so would strip for money if I needed money that badly and it was the only way of getting it (admittably, I don't know a situation I'd ever be in like that.) .. I can't say never since I don't know for sure. Who'd want to see me strip is luckily not part of the question

    I have beat someone's ass before. It pretty much rocked.

    Fancy salad or greasy cheeseburger?
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

  4. #664
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER

    Live or die, man?!

  5. #665
    Broud Balestinian Array G-Virus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    2
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kyuuei View Post
    I so would strip for money if I needed money that badly and it was the only way of getting it (admittably, I don't know a situation I'd ever be in like that.) .. I can't say never since I don't know for sure. Who'd want to see me strip is luckily not part of the question

    I have beat someone's ass before. It pretty much rocked.

    Fancy salad or greasy cheeseburger?
    Greasy cheesburger . . .

    But god damnit I am a vegetarian now.

    Camaro SS any year you like or Dodge ram 3500 any year you like?

  6. #666
    Broud Balestinian Array G-Virus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    2
    Socionics
    ENTp
    Posts
    672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Flak View Post
    I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER

    Live or die, man?!
    Live, even if its so overrated.

  7. #667
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,736

    Default

    Do you know how to play truth or truth?

  8. #668
    `~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    yes.

    If female would you rather have a 2.5 inch clitoris or asymmetrical breasts, (one B cup and one C cup)

    If male would you rather have a 2.5 inch erect penis or man boobs the equivalent of C cups.

    (You cannot opt to surgically fix any of these "deformations")
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  9. #669
    Once Was Array Synarch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    8,470

    Default

    Man boobs. A small dick would be pretty difficult to deal with, but I could get a breast reduction.

    If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what is the most important thing you would do aside from the usual sentimental bullshit?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

  10. #670
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Man boobs. A small dick would be pretty difficult to deal with, but I could get a breast reduction.
    No surgery allowed in the question!

    Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    If you knew you were going to die tomorrow, what is the most important thing you would do aside from the usual sentimental bullshit?
    Go swimming in the ocean.

    Pick one:

    Rather be very short or very obese?

Similar Threads

  1. Are you a bath person or a shower person?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 01:42 AM
  2. new person
    By nutella in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. New Person. (:P)
    By Hunter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. just another person
    By halfaninstant in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •