First 1425425926326406416426436446526927421142 Last

Results 6,411 to 6,420 of 13688

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Juice View Post
    Have you ever had or do you currently have anyone in your life that you consider an enemy?
    I honestly don't think I've ever had an enemy. I have a restraining order against someone... That's probably the closest thing to an 'enemy' I can think of. But I honestly think I pity that girl more than I hate her. She has her own issues going on in her life and I feel badly for her.

Do you have many close 'best' friends who you feel comfortable sharing secrets/feelings/etc with?
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Hate

I would say that I have two friends IRL that I'm comfortable with sharing anything. I have met a few friends on here though that I'm comfortable with sharing things too. I think a pretty good friendship will develop from it.

If you were sentenced to life imprisonment in a third world country for a crime you didn't commit, would you consider suicide?

If you were sentenced to life imprisonment in a third world country for a crime you didn't commit, would you consider suicide?
    A: I wouldn't consider suicide if I were Amanda Knox, the girl next door, who has been sentenced to twenty-six years in prison for murder in company while taking illegal drugs in a foreign country.

Q: Does Amanda do excellent public relations?

figsfiggyfigs

No.

You like mac and cheese?

Hate

I think I somehow developed lactose intolerance so I can't really do cheese too much. I'm gonna have to say no.

Red or Blue?

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Rouge

Which songwriter writes the most beautiful love songs you know?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    A: King Solomon.

Q: Would you prefer to follow Queen Kat or Alice down the rabbit hole?

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I've got to be honest, when I think of love songs I think of various musical scores rather than of lyrics. And I feel like a nerd for this, but I think of a couple guys who have composed music for videogames. Probably Nobuo Uematsu who did a lot of the music to Final Fantasy X. I grew up only allowed to listen to music that didn't have lyrics, so I don't have a lot of appreciation for songwriters.

Do you have a favorite flower? What is it?
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

My favorite flowers are daisies.

And I was very curious what the answer to this question would be:
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Q: Would you prefer to follow Queen Kat or Alice down the rabbit hole?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

And I was very curious what the answer to this question would be:
    A: Some say Alice is Queen Kat and some say Queen Kat is Alice, but who can tell, for we only catch a glimpse of her before she disappears down the rabbit hole. Some say she is a rabbit but the White Rabbit gainsays that. Oh, but wouldn't it be nice to have tea with her at the Mad Hatter's tea party.

Q: Would you accept an invitation to have tea with Queen Kat at the Mad Hatter's tea party?