User Tag List

Page 622 of 1346 FirstFirst ... 1225225726126206216226236246326727221122 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,220 of 13455

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

^ Spend more to get better seats !

Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post

Q: Emo or mainstream pop?
    My bad, my dumb iphone is super slow for some reason, it sucks!!!

My answer is Emo . I love me some Elliott Smith <3. I like a little bit of mainsteam pop...but im pretty outta the loop.

P.S. You should move to Seattle <3!!!!

Question: What words do you misspell all the time?
    Fe | Ni | Se | Ti ... 3w4 ... Lawful Neutral ... Johari -Nohari

Senior Member Array

Attendance. English is my mother tongue but I did all my grade schooling in French, and in French words that end in 'ant' or 'ance' tend to change to 'ent' or 'ence' when translated to English. For instance, 'indépendant' and 'indépendance' become 'independent' and 'independence'. Subconsciously I keep thinking attendance should be spelled 'attendence'.

Beer or wine?

figsfiggyfigs

wine

would you give this forum up forever ?

Senior Member Array

Sure. But then again I've been a member for almost two years and have 'only' written 457 posts (incl. this one), so I'm not particularly attached in the first place. Nowhere near someone like you, who has >2200 posts in eight months.

Why'd you join this forum in the first place?

(I did out of curiosity; I don't really know anything about Myers-Briggs 'typing' and don't really care to either.)

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousFeeling View Post
    How long do you surmise the global economy will get itself back together again, if ever?
    A: The global economy is now driven by Asia, in particular by China and India. And we are doing well in the global economy. We have full employment. A large and successful immigration program backed by multiculturalism. We were the only developed country not to fall into recession during the recent economic meltdown. And our economy has been growing non-stop for the last twenty years.

As I write we are host to the Secretary of State and the Secretary of Defence of the USA, and we are substantially increasing our Treaties with the USA and are only waiting on ratification by Congress. We have access to the very highest level of USA Intelligence. And although we allow no USA bases on Australian soil, we share joint management of our military bases with the USA. So we are interoperable with the USA military. And this is all in our national interest and indeed our global interest.

The Secretary of State is advised by an Australian, David Kilcullen, who wrote your Counter Insurgency Handbook. To meet David click on - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_HyNL-Y64g . And he had very interesting things to say about drones firing Hellfire missiles at Pakistani villagers by geeks in Virginia, namely that only 2% of Pakistanis burnt alive are jihadi. The other 98% are innocent civilians.

Q: Are you afraid of China and India?

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Q: Are you afraid of China and India?
    Thats not how you play this game Victor, you don't just quote who ever the hell you want, you answer the person above you , or you don't answer at all.

To reluctantly answer YOUR question since you're the person above me.

Neither. politically and economically speaking, China is slightly scarier than India.

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post

Why'd you join this forum in the first place?
    I joined because I was fascinated with MBTI, thanks to a friend who introduced me to the concept just a month before I joined

Pumpkin seeds or Sunflower seeds?

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    Thats not how you play this game Victor
    I am unable to answer those on Ignore because I can't read them. So I answer the next one I can read.

So surely I am playing by the rules. But those who make personal attacks are not playing by the rules and may be banned.

Honor Thy Inferior Array Such Irony's Avatar
    MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Pumpkin seeds.

Would you rather take a course by a really entertaining professor whom you'll learn a great deal from but have a 50% chance of failing

OR

Would you rather take a course by a really boring professor who literally puts you to sleep and whom you won't learn much from but you are guaranteed to get the highest possible grade?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Quote Originally Posted by SuchIrony View Post
    Would you rather take a course by a really entertaining professor whom you'll learn a great deal from but have a 50% chance of failing
    OR
    Would you rather take a course by a really boring professor who literally puts you to sleep and whom you won't learn much from but you are guaranteed to get the highest possible grade?
    A: I can't think of anything more boring than an entertaining professor.

Q: Does reading something original tickle your brain?

figsfiggyfigs

Always, originally is something rare and important.

do have anyone on ignore? and why? How many?