User Tag List

Page 621 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 1215215716116196206216226236316717211121 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 13414

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    ENTJ and INFP <3

What city would you like to move to one day?
    You answer mine! I'll answer yours!

I want to see so many places, but I always thought I might like a coastal area, or a cool rainy place. I wanted to live in the desert, but the heat is too punishing. *pale Southerner fanning self, dying in the humidity*
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

The Duchess of Oddity Array Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

No question? Okay!

Have you ever had hot coffee or tea (not frappuccino or iced tea!) with a straw?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

& Badger, Ratty and Toad Array Mole's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Have you ever had hot coffee or tea (not frappuccino or iced tea!) with a straw?
    A: Absolutely not! It would be like drinking whiskey through a straw.

Q: Have you ever heard the Piper at dawn or dusk, and been left wistful not being quite able to remember a disappearing dream.

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Kat View Post
    Hell no. That's like drinking beer with a straw.

What food do you enjoy most for breakfast? (I'm about to eat a bowl of Special K mixed with Corn Flakes and a toasted bagel with ('smooth') peanut butter. And a glass of orange juice.)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    ???
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    A: Absolutely not! It would be like drinking whiskey through a straw.

Q: Have you ever heard the Piper at dawn or dusk, and been left wistful not being quite able to remember a disappearing dream.
    I am not sure I know what you mean with "heard the Piper". If with Piper is just the instrument meant (as I found out by dictionary when typing in piper), then no. If not, then yes, I know that feel.

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Hell no. That's like drinking beer with a straw.

What food do you enjoy most for breakfast? (I'm about to eat a bowl of Special K mixed with Corn Flakes and a toasted bagel with ('smooth') peanut butter. And a glass of orange juice.)
    I generally don't eat to breakfast. If I have to choose though, I would take some bowl of Corn Flakes too.

--------------

Q: Do you make much sports or so?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Yeah I do.

I play football, squash and go to the gym. However, I've just moved and my financial situation is not great, so I can't really play any of them because I don't have enough money nor enough other players! I really enjoy sport and not having the opportunity to play is really annoying! I also cycle quite a bit because it's very useful.

If you were to be of any other nationality, which would it be?
    That girls are raped, that two boys knife a third,
    Were axioms to him, who'd never heard
    Of any world where promises were kept,
    Or one could weep because another wept.

Senior Member Array

There are two slightly different ways I would go, if I could pick and choose my nationality. Either I'd go for:

1) what's superficially the most similar to my current nationality, or
    2) pass myself off as something ancestrally similar but far different day-to-day.

So either superficially similar American, Australian or New Zealander, or ancestrally related British or Irish.

French would be a distant, oddball choice but I think I could manage.

Question: should I buy a new computer? My current one is ancient and slow, and I'm worried eventually it will die unexpectedly at the worst possible time.

Moving to the BVI Array highlander's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post

Question: should I buy a new computer? My current one is ancient and slow, and I'm worried eventually it will die unexpectedly at the worst possible time.
    Yes. Buy a MacBook Pro.

Question: Are you happy with your life? Why or why not?

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

From the Undertow Array CuriousFeeling's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII

Moderately happy. Glad to have a roof over my head and loving family to come home to, am in good health, on my way to starting off my career. Not too thrilled about the state of the world economy, how business is run (too much outsourcing overseas, we need jobs here in this country!), people that are disrespectful, lack of boyfriend and my friends from high school are already getting married or are engaged, someone I was romantically interested in turned out to be seeing someone, terrorists suck, No Child Left Behind isn't working for the education system, too much political extremism and I wish third parties other than the Tea Party actually had seats in the House and Senate cos the Republicans and Democrats obviously aren't helping us one bit, not enough love to go around in this world, yes, not enough love to go around in this world. People need to stand up to their leaders, and the leaders should be serving the people of the country, not forking pork barrel legislature to fund corporations that won't bring money to the middle and working class. It's all about the rich getting richer, and the poor getting poorer. It's all self-serving politics that make me feel disappointed in government. I know these are external things, but I feel my life is being effected by not only internal things, but whether we like it or not, external things impact our lives. It's up to us to turn the ship around and play the system to our benefit.

How long do you surmise the global economy will get itself back together again, if ever?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Johari/Nohari

“Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings -- always darker, emptier and simpler.”
    ― Friedrich Nietzsche

Senior Member Array

It'll get back to 'normal', but only when people realize:

1) propping up the economy by keeping the interest rate low and printing tons of money is BAD, and only perpetuates the problem
    2) you are personally responsible for your own stupid monetary decisions, i.e. buying a house with next-to-nothing down and with an interest-only mortgage is monumentally stupid and it's as much your fault for accepting it as it is the lender's fault for offering it in the first place
    3) 15% increases in housing prices year-over-year are insane: do NOT expect this to happen for you. Buy a house to live in, not to spruce up and then try to make $50,000 profit on when you sell it. Speculators and 'flippers' have drastically overinflated the prices of homes.

Giving people's minds an enema and flushing this waste out of their way of thinking will take years. My guess, as to when it will be 'normal' again: 10-20 years.

I wholeheartedly believe it will get worse before it gets better. We're nowhere near 'bottom'.

Should I buy the centre-ice 'nosebleed' tickets for $44.50 each, or the ones nearer the end and eleven rows closer for $74.50?