User Tag List

First 2425051525354621021525521052 Last

Results 511 to 520 of 13732

  1. #511
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    What's a party trick?
    If you don't know, you don't have one.

    Next.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  2. #512
    No me digas, che! Recoleta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    ISXJ
    Posts
    600

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    Yes! An Austrian guy rescued me off a mountain in Austria once. I forgot about that!

    What is your party trick?
    I can do a fantastic chicken impression...not the jumping around and flapping wings part, but I can do a very realistic chicken bach (is that how you spell it?)

    What is your biggest pet peeve?

  3. #513
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Recoleta View Post
    I can do a fantastic chicken impression...not the jumping around and flapping wings part, but I can do a very realistic chicken bach (is that how you spell it?)

    What is your biggest pet peeve?
    People who do chicken impressions at parties (c'mon, you asked for that!)
    I really can't say - they are as the sands of the sea.

    New emoticon you like to see made available on this forum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  4. #514
    `~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    People who do chicken impressions at parties (c'mon, you asked for that!)
    I really can't say - they are as the sands of the sea.

    New emoticon you like to see made available on this forum?
    This one

    Would you rather die in four years and find out about it two years ahead of your death, or would you rather die suddenly and unexpectedly in seven years?
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  5. #515
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    This one

    Would you rather die in four years and find out about it two years ahead of your death, or would you rather die suddenly and unexpectedly in seven years?
    +1 on the dominatrix.

    Depends on likely pain involved. I don't like pain, unless I'm inflicting it.
    I'd probably go for the sudden one (if painless).

    What do you think of surrogate mothers?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  6. #516
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    selfless...

    what do you think of sperm donors?

  7. #517
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    type
    Posts
    9,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    selfless...

    what do you think of sperm donors?
    We prefer direct deposit.

    Leather, or fabric?

  8. #518
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    haha...
    leather

    favorite way to spend a sunday?

  9. #519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erinavery View Post
    favorite way to spend a sunday?
    Watching football and spending some time making a nice dinner.

    Do you prefer movies in the theater or at home?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  10. #520
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    theater

    favorite dinner?

Similar Threads

  1. Are you a bath person or a shower person?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 10-03-2017, 11:37 AM
  2. new person
    By nutella in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. New Person. (:P)
    By Hunter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. just another person
    By halfaninstant in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO