User Tag List

First 328378418426427428429430438478528928 Last

Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 13494

  1. #4271
    is an ambi-turner BRMC117's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    3w2
    Posts
    843

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    check your reps.



    What's your favourite candy?

    A:

    Q: Ninja or Pirate?
    "I put the fires out."
    "you made them worse."
    "worse...or better?"

  2. #4272
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    eNxp
    Enneagram
    5/7
    Socionics
    eii
    Posts
    849

    Default

    Ninja!

    If you could be any occupation other than your current one, what would you want to be?

  3. #4273
    Senior Member Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,265

    Default

    Any. I have no occupation and need one.

    Q: How can one person be two persons and yet be the same person?
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  4. #4274
    ReflecTcelfeR
    Guest

    Default

    Cut their brain at the corpus callosum.

    Is this helpful in any way?

  5. #4275
    Doesn't Read Your Posts Haight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTj
    Posts
    6,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xNTP View Post
    A: Haight.

    Q: What's the funniest online pic you've seen that you can remember?
    A friend sent me a picture of a hot sauce label (I'm a big fan of anything spicy), and it was a picture of the ass-end of a donkey with flames coming out of his rear. I guess the part that was really funny was the panicked look that was on the donkey's face as he was attempting to blow out the flames.

    Although now that I think about it, some female n00b (allegedly) sent me a nude pick of what I can only imagine was her grandmother after I ignore several flirt-type PMs.

    I LOL'd on both of those.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

  6. #4276
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Q: How can one person be two persons and yet be the same person?
    In love the paradox occurs that two beings become one and yet remain two.

    Quote Originally Posted by ReflecttcelfeR View Post
    Is this helpful in any way?
    Unlikely.

    Q. Does Haight do vanity searches?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  7. #4277
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haight View Post
    A friend sent me a picture of a hot sauce label (I'm a big fan of anything spicy), and it was a picture of the ass-end of a donkey with flames coming out of his rear. I guess the part that was really funny was the panicked look that was on the donkey's face as he was attempting to blow out the flames.

    Although now that I think about it, some female n00b (allegedly) sent me a nude pick of what I can only imagine was her grandmother after I ignore several flirt-type PMs.

    I LOL'd on both of those.
    n00bs... can't live with em, can't run a successful website without em. :rolli:

    I think I know that hot sauce! The pic would make a good avatar. (Of the donkey, not the grandma.)

  8. #4278
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    In love the paradox occurs that two beings become one and yet remain two.


    Unlikely.

    Q. Does Haight do vanity searches?
    A: Either that, or he reads all my posts, but we know "Haight doesn't read your posts."

    Q: Who's your favorite poster?

  9. #4279
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Victor.

    Q. What's your favourite website (apart from this one)?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  10. #4280
    Senior Member ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    7,238

    Default

    A: MBTIcentral.com

    Q: What do you put in your oatmeal to make it not taste like ass?

Similar Threads

  1. Are you a bath person or a shower person?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: Today, 08:47 AM
  2. new person
    By nutella in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. New Person. (:P)
    By Hunter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. just another person
    By halfaninstant in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts