User Tag List

First 316366406414415416417418426466516916 Last

Results 4,151 to 4,160 of 13507

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    well it's the first one that ALWAYS comes to mind and it is probably my favourite.

" Where there is a will , there is a way"

Favourite word?
    Integer. (okay okay that's actually just a line from a movie, probably I'd have to say my favorite word is yogurt, or at least one of my favorites. I just like its sound a lot)

Which pets do you have, if any?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

a doglet!

if you had to choose between having a pet dragon and a pet unicorn, which would you choose?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Dragons are way cooler. They breathe fire. Who doesn't like fire? Unicorns don't even use that one horn on their head and that's the only superpower I'm aware of them having.

Although...are either of them tame, or they just in our possession? That might change things because I think it's easier to break a pseudo horse than it is to break a reptile. You couldn't keep a dragon in the backyard for fire hazard reasons, unless it was extremely well trained with no accidents, so lodging is also a consideration...

Strangely, both animals would attract people that like wearing flowy Rennaissance Fairish garb, despite being rather different creatures.

What's the tastiest thing you know how to cook and how often do you make it?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I tend to make delicious and creatively topped pizzas... they're what people request of me most frequently

would you rather be a call girl/call boy for 1 year and then live comfortably and never work again, or would you rather work 9 to 5 for 40 years until retirement in a normal job?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    would you rather be a call girl/call boy for 1 year and then live comfortably and never work again, or would you rather work 9 to 5 for 40 years until retirement in a normal job?
    I would be a call girl for a year.

Would you rather eat loose taco meat out of a dead hobo's ass or stab a baby in the heart?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

umm....totally disturbed by that
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    Mine
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    umm....totally disturbed by that
    Yeah, there's acceptable pushing of the boundaries of taste in setting a suitably challenging dilemma on this thread, and there's being gratuitously unpleasant for the pure sake of it. No prizes for guessing which category I think the last question comes into...
    Look into my avatar. Look deep into my avatar...

Quote Originally Posted by MafiaAngel180 View Post
    I would be a call girl for a year.

Would you rather eat loose taco meat out of a dead hobo's ass or stab a baby in the heart?

I'd go with the baby since I'm pretty sure eating hobo ass taco is bad for you. It's kind of like "kill or be killed" and I'm pro-life, besides, I have all of these extra aluminum clothes hangers lying around.

Would you rather people be subtle or overt when asking weird questions about baby-killing and hobo colon wraps?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    I'd go with the baby since I'm pretty sure eating hobo ass taco is bad for you. It's kind of like "kill or be killed" and I'm pro-life, besides, I have all of these extra aluminum clothes hangers lying around.

Would you rather people be subtle or overt when asking weird questions about baby-killing and hobo colon wraps?
    ohhhhvert

Would you rather eat a living-baby taco out of a hobo's ass or join the westboro baptist church?

Gross.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :newwink:
  • :wink:
  • ;)