User Tag List

First 24323334353644841345341034 Last

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I lost a game of one-on-one basketball to a guy with a deformed leg who was shorter than me.

And a fur-lined moonbounce because without the fur you'd just slip all over and it wouldn't be any fun!

What's an ideal first date?
    Yes, but I still don't know what a fur-lined moonbounce is or what its purpose is (in this case). It's starting to sound something like a water bed. And on second thought, nevermind on the purpose, I'm pretty sure I know what it's for.
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

Quote Originally Posted by aelan View Post
    Laughter, touch and possibilities.

Hello stranger. What is your idea of play?
    Well I'll be!

Play is anything that has no greater purpose than to cause a smile, giggle, or belly laugh.

If you could be a character in any book, who would you choose?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

ThatGirl

Well I'll be!

Play is anything that has no greater purpose than to cause a smile, giggle, or belly laugh.

If you could be a character in any book, who would you choose?
    turi gulliano from the sicillian, except that he got killed by his best friend at the end but he was a bad ass. I love Mario Puzo. I'd be him if he won.

Answer the question FM

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Answer the question FM
    The same one? Probably Huckleberry Finn. He's everything I'm not but wish I were. Being God from The Bible would be pretty awesome too.

If you could magically make sure that your parents never learned about ONE thing you've done, what would you pick?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

ThatGirl

The same one? Probably Huckleberry Finn. He's everything I'm not but wish I were. Being God from The Bible would be pretty awesome too.

If you could magically make sure that your parents never learned about ONE thing you've done, what would you pick?
    Ok cant answer that cause I wouldn't do anything I wouldn't admit too.

As a matter of fact, my philosophy is to always tell the truth and make sure that the truth is something you don't mind telling.

If you could have one wish what would it be?

That my mom would never find out about that homosexual-friendly forum I was a part of for several years in my mid-teens. My mom thinks it's what changed me, but in reality I see all those changes as positives, and I don't think the changes she really regrets in me had anything to do with that forum or the people I met there. Well, on second thought, maybe they did.

So... if you could choose one person to look like or resemble enormously, who would it be?
    For you, and I, wooo

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    That my mom would never find out about that homosexual-friendly forum I was a part of for several years in my mid-teens. My mom thinks it's what changed me, but in reality I see all those changes as positives, and I don't think the changes she really regrets in me had anything to do with that forum or the people I met there. Well, on second thought, maybe they did.

So... if you could choose one person to look like or resemble enormously, who would it be?
    that girl, but I always wanted a cute er nose, one of those that lookes all cute if you cry

If you could be a man who would you be?

Nope. Though I really really do want to know what an orgasm feels like to a man. Really. I do. And what the sensations of having a penis are. /graphic. And I'm sure I could think of other things I'd really like to know about being a man. Not just being, but being born as one, raised as one, in our society. And I'd like to retain my memories of being female so that I could compare and contrast - and maybe finally shed light for each sex on why the other is so confusing. Kind of bridge the gap. But on second thought, no one would believe me even if I told them, so whatever. I guess it'd just be for my own curiosity's sake.

What's your idea of the perfect wedding? If you're already married and could do it over again, what would you do?
    For you, and I, wooo

ThatGirl

Nope. Though I really really do want to know what an orgasm feels like to a man. Really. I do. And what the sensations of having a penis are. /graphic. And I'm sure I could think of other things I'd really like to know about being a man. Not just being, but being born as one, raised as one, in our society. And I'd like to retain my memories of being female so that I could compare and contrast - and maybe finally shed light for each sex on why the other is so confusing. Kind of bridge the gap. But on second thought, no one would believe me even if I told them, so whatever. I guess it'd just be for my own curiosity's sake.

What's your idea of the perfect wedding? If you're already married and could do it over again, what would you do?

by thatgirl
    One time I was standing in line at disneyland and I had just gotten a neat little pirate flag from the carribien souviener store.

Anyway just holding that flag and waving it around was fun for about ten min, but after standing in line for a ride for an hour I got restless and wondered "what could I do with this"

So I just started poking people with it.'

Thats when it hit me, this must be what a guy goes through.
    Nothing, really why?

Whats the craziest thing you ever allowed yourself to do?

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Registrars office, just me and him than going out after with the people that really matter to us, casual environment, lot's of drinks and no fanfare.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Whats the craziest thing you ever allowed yourself to do?
    Prolly joining the Army Reserves at 17 against my families wishes.

How far would you go with someone that you just met?