User Tag List

First 21293031323341811315311031 Last

Results 301 to 310 of 13494

  1. #301
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I think we're breaking the rules. But I'd pick BBQ pork ribs, french fries, chili and beer.

    I guess I have to do a new question.

    What movie do you really like that you are embarrassed to admit?
    Life is Beautiful, I laughed I cried, ..........its really the only movie I like.


    oh erotic stuff, sort of.......



    What is the thought you never wanted to tell anyone?

  2. #302

    Default

    You don't matter.

    What would you say if you could meet your great-great-great-great-grandchild (yes, assume he/she'll exist)?

  3. #303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Life is Beautiful, I laughed I cried, ..........its really the only movie I like.

    oh erotic stuff, sort of.......

    What is the thought you never wanted to tell anyone?
    I really hope that "I Like Life Is Beautiful" and "I like erotic stuff" are separate thoughts! It's not really an embarrassing movie, but I suppose if it's the only one you like, it's going to be the answer to every movie question.

    Now to choose among all the thoughts I never want to tell anyone...
    I think we keep old people alive too long.

    Question: If you had a child and you could choose their future profession, what would you pick?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  4. #304
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I really hope that "I Like Life Is Beautiful" and "I like erotic stuff" are separate thoughts! It's not really an embarrassing movie, but I suppose if it's the only one you like, it's going to be the answer to every movie question.

    Now to choose among all the thoughts I never want to tell anyone...
    I think we keep old people alive too long.

    Question: If you had a child and you could choose their future profession, what would you pick?
    Hierarchy in the medical field

    If I could choose.

    What is the last thing you remember about the person you love?

  5. #305
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OK Radio View Post
    You don't matter.

    What would you say if you could meet your great-great-great-great-grandchild (yes, assume he/she'll exist)?
    why aren't you wearing your space helmet


    What is your most embarassing moment?

  6. #306

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OK Radio View Post
    What would you say if you could meet your great-great-great-great-grandchild (yes, assume he/she'll exist)?
    Save all your money and don't be unnecessarily mean.

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    Hierarchy in the medical field

    If I could choose.

    What is the last thing you remember about the person you love?
    Her crying in my arms next to my packed car when I moved away. I saw her after that, but she wasn't the person I loved anymore.

    Question: If you could choose one food to magically have no calories or negative dietary impact, what would it be?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  7. #307
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    why aren't you wearing your space helmet


    What is your most embarassing moment?
    Falling asleep during a game of storm the lantern in the army and waking up to the sound of about 20-30 people yelling out my name, they didn't let that one go

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    Question: If you could choose one food to magically have no calories or negative dietary impact, what would it be?
    Just one, sheesh. Prolly cheese.


    What is the stupidest thing you've done because someone dared you to?

  8. #308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    What is the stupidest thing you've done because someone dared you to?
    I don't really do many dares, but I ALMOST did a very stupid one. I was in rural Oregon for two weeks for work, and four of us were holed up in a Holiday Inn room as our office about 14 hours a day. Cabin fever set in, and so we started betting on things. My boss dared me to jump out the window (second story) for $100. There was a grassy field below, and I was going to do it until I walked outside and happened to see a hidden ditch right below the window.

    What is one item of clothing that you either can't pull off or are too embarrassed to wear, but would LOVE to put on?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  9. #309
    ThatGirl
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Falling asleep during a game of storm the lantern in the army and waking up to the sound of about 20-30 people yelling out my name, they didn't let that one go



    Just one, sheesh. Prolly cheese.


    What is the stupidest thing you've done because someone dared you to?
    Pizza, and yes it is a whole food.

    cartwheeled down the street naked when staying at a friends house. Our being outside caused her parents to wake up and I ran into the house hid under a bean bag an claimed i was sleeping.

    What is the one sense you could live without?

  10. #310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    What is the one sense you could live without?
    Smell. I'm practically living without it now.

    If any, what drink could your date order that would impress you?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

Similar Threads

  1. Are you a bath person or a shower person?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 05-22-2017, 10:21 PM
  2. new person
    By nutella in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. New Person. (:P)
    By Hunter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. just another person
    By halfaninstant in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts