User Tag List

Page 300 of 1346 FirstFirst ... 2002502902982993003013023103504008001300 ... LastLast
Results 2,991 to 3,000 of 13455

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

  1. #2991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    I'm not a big fan of free weights. I like this machine, there's weights involved so I'm counting it!


    Oooh, she moves


    What's your favourite meal?
    Steak, eggs and chips.

    Madmins give you a day to use someones account. Screw with their reputation. Who do you choose?

  2. #2992
    Diabolical Array Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Steak, eggs and chips.

    Madmins give you a day to use someones account. Screw with their reputation. Who do you choose?
    For me to be effective in this challenge I'd have to pick someone normally serious so I'd go with SolitaryWalker or Victor so I could unleash my unserious Ne If not Haight would always be a good option.


    Who would you chose?

  3. #2993

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    For me to be effective in this challenge I'd have to pick someone normally serious so I'd go with SolitaryWalker or Victor so I could unleash my unserious Ne If not Haight would always be a good option.


    Who would you chose?
    I think Solitary Walker would be the most fun.

    What are you thinking about?

  4. #2994
    Diabolical Array Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    What am I thinking about?
    At 2:1 I'd say food.

    EDIT: You changed it! Still food


    What's your favourite kind of public transport?

  5. #2995
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    xxxx
    Posts
    735

    Default

    A ferry.


    Your house is on fire, you only have time to save one thing (any pets you have are already safe), what is it?

  6. #2996

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pippi View Post
    A ferry.


    Your house is on fire, you only have time to save one thing (any pets you have are already safe), what is it?
    Photos

    same question. That's a good one.

  7. #2997
    `~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Nothing.

    I don't really have any possession I could not live without. :/

    I get over things really well, because I have had things (music collections, laptops, etc.) stolen.

    If you were in love with someone, would you rather watch them die, or have them watch you die, (slowly, that is).
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  8. #2998
    Diabolical Array Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,560

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    If you were in love with someone, would you rather watch them die, or have them watch you die, (slowly, that is).
    Ew. For me it's a decision between how I'd feel about dying slowly or watching someone die slowly. They're both horrid options but self preservation would prefer to watch someone dying although the thought is awful. If I were in love I'm not sure how I'd answer.


    Do you like clowns?

  9. #2999

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Ew. For me it's a decision between how I'd feel about dying slowly or watching someone die slowly. They're both horrid options but self preservation would prefer to watch someone dying although the thought is awful. If I were in love I'm not sure how I'd answer.


    Do you like clowns?
    love them? I am a clown.

    what is the stupidest thing you've done to make someone laugh?

  10. #3000
    Emperor/Dictator Array kyuuei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    13,643

    Default

    Tackled them into a bouncy-ball display at Wal-mart, making bouncy balls and stuffed toys go everywher all over the place.. Wait.. that didnt make them happy at all

    Same question!
    Kantgirl: Just say "I'm feminine and I'll punch anyone who says otherwise!"
    Halla74: Think your way through the world. Feel your way through life.

    Cimarron: maybe Prpl will be your girl-bud
    prplchknz: i don't like it

    In Search Of... ... Kiwi Sketch Art ... Dream Journal ... Kyuuei's Cook book ... Kyu's Tiny House Blog ... Minimalist Challenge ... Kyu's Savings Challenge

Similar Threads

  1. Are you a bath person or a shower person?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 01:42 AM
  2. new person
    By nutella in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. New Person. (:P)
    By Hunter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. just another person
    By halfaninstant in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •