User Tag List

First 1632132532612622632642652733133637631263 Last

Results 2,621 to 2,630 of 13494

  1. #2621

    Default

    I haven't done many illegal things in my life, I'm a straight arrow. But one time on a date it was late at night and we passed a florist that kept some of their stock outside on the sidewalk (for some strange reason.) On a whim, I pulled over, ran out and snatched a few flowers, and gave them to my date.

    If you had to try to convey what you're about to someone by just giving them one book, one album and one movie, what would you give them?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

    Johari
    /Nohari

  2. #2622
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    If you had to try to convey what you're about to someone by just giving them one book, one album and one movie, what would you give them?
    Ohh, good one, tough though. I'd prolly hand them a copy of Kate Miller Heidke's album Little Eve, she's weird and kooky but there's something on there that captures part of me. EDIT: I really should read things properly. Movie: Amélie to show what goes on in my head, Book: There's a quiz that tells you your life as a book and I always get either Anne of Green Gables or Adventures of Huckleberry Finn, they kind of fit, if not The Cat in a Hat


    Same question.
    Last edited by Kasper; 02-26-2009 at 07:10 AM. Reason: :doh:

  3. #2623
    Senior Member Willfrey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    IsTP
    Posts
    615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    I haven't done many illegal things in my life, I'm a straight arrow. But one time on a date it was late at night and we passed a florist that kept some of their stock outside on the sidewalk (for some strange reason.) On a whim, I pulled over, ran out and snatched a few flowers, and gave them to my date.

    If you had to try to convey what you're about to someone by just giving them one book, one album and one movie, what would you give them?
    Hmm.. All three? Book : One of the Far Side collections
    Album : Beck - Guero
    Movie : Tough one... Perhaps American Beauty

    If you had to loose one of your senses what would it be? (Lump taste+smell together)
    ...Then I ducked my head and the lights went out, and two guns blazed in the dark;
    And a woman screamed, and the lights went up, and two men lay stiff and stark...

  4. #2624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    If you had to try to convey what you're about to someone by just giving them one book, one album and one movie, what would you give them?
    Movie Goodbye Pork Pie
    Book Twyla Thap The Creative Habit or Zen and the art of Motorcycle Maintennance
    Album Bob Dylan Blood On The Tracks or Neil Young Weld

    That's a good question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Willfrey View Post
    If you had to loose one of your senses what would it be? (Lump taste+smell together)
    Smell and taste. I like them but I think losing them would have it's own reward.


    What fear holds you back?

  5. #2625
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    What fear holds you back?
    Fear of losing control, especially emotionally or fear of failure.


    What's something other people do online that shits you to tears?

  6. #2626

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post

    What's something other people do online that shits you to tears?
    People who act like tough guys online. That's just pathetic. If you want to play tough guy you should go and fight or the gym or something not act all aggressive online. What a bunch of pussies guys like that are.
    The other thing I hate is dogmatic intellectual bullshit statements. Like the fountain of knowledge flows from their asshole.

    You shit me to tears
    And I'm makin' this clear
    Just give me a break
    For fuck's sake


    Same question

  7. #2627
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,570

    Default

    great song eh.

    Passive aggressiveness. Passiveness and aggressiveness on its own I can handle but when combined I :steam:


    Are you more of a leader or follower?

  8. #2628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    great song eh.

    Passive aggressiveness. Passiveness and aggressiveness on its own I can handle but when combined I :steam:


    Are you more of a leader or follower?
    What does passive aggressive look like online?

    I lead myself or a small group well. I'm a terrible follower and handle large teams poorly.

    That's a good question so same question.

  9. #2629
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    What does passive aggressive look like online?
    Do you want me to link in profiles

    Most basic example of what I mean is when someone asks your opinion in a passive, round-about way then attacks you for what you say, reverse and repeat.

    That's a good question so same question.
    I'm happy to sit back and watch the dynamics at play to get a read on people but while I may agree I don't usually follow, for that reason if I had to pick one or the other I'd say leader.


    Do you prefer people or animals?

  10. #2630

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Do you prefer people or animals?
    Animals and children. I'm your stock standard ISFP.

    What subject do you wish you'd studied harder in school?

Similar Threads

  1. Are you a bath person or a shower person?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 05-22-2017, 10:21 PM
  2. new person
    By nutella in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. New Person. (:P)
    By Hunter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. just another person
    By halfaninstant in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts