User Tag List

First 1321822222302312322332342422823327321232 Last

Results 2,311 to 2,320 of 13732

  1. #2311
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    Worst kiss/sexual experience?
    Making out with a girl only to get the "we should just be friends" phone call the next day and then never even seeing her again.

    :rolleyes2:

    Best kiss?

  2. #2312
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Making out with a girl only to get the "we should just be friends" phone call the next day and then never even seeing her again.
    I'm guessing that was hers too

    Best kiss?
    Spontaneous jump-hug-smooches from my nephew. Damn I need to get out more



    Favourite kind of art?

  3. #2313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Favourite kind of art?
    Experience design


    Would you eat a live cockroach for $1000?

  4. #2314
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    Would you eat a live cockroach for $1000?
    No, I might consider thwacking the sicko with $1k to burn over the head and making off with the dosh after fweeing the roaches in their kitchen though.


    Would you do it for $100.

  5. #2315

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Would you do it for $100.
    No

    If I set it up so you wouldn't be arrested or hassled would you run through the local supermarket naked for $1000?

  6. #2316
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    If I set it up so you wouldn't be arrested or hassled would you run through the local supermarket naked for $1000?
    $1,ooo eh? Hum. I'd consider it, really consider it.


    Same thing but at a televised sporting event?

  7. #2317
    Mamma said knock you out Mempy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    2,226

    Default

    No. No, no, no.

    What's one of the hardest lessons you've ever learned? Or, if you prefer, one of the most helpful?
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

  8. #2318

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mempy View Post
    No. No, no, no.

    What's one of the hardest lessons you've ever learned? Or, if you prefer, one of the most helpful?
    Trust yourself. Your likes and dislikes.

    If reincarnation was confirmed as reality and I offered you the answer to life and the universe but 2 seconds after your head exploded so you couldn't reap the fruits of your knowledge till your next life, would you?

  9. #2319
    Diabolical Kasper's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx
    Posts
    11,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    If reincarnation was confirmed as reality and I offered you the answer to life and the universe but 2 seconds after your head exploded so you couldn't reap the fruits of your knowledge till your next life, would you?
    I like having questions, don't want them all answered that would take away my joy of learning, so no.



    Magical fairies offer you the ability to know everyone's uncensored private thoughts about you however you'd never be able to turn the ability off would you want it?

  10. #2320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    Magical fairies offer you the ability to know everyone's uncensored private thoughts about you however you'd never be able to turn the ability off would you want it?
    Yes

    Would you sell your soul at the Crossroads?

Similar Threads

  1. Are you a bath person or a shower person?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 151
    Last Post: 10-03-2017, 11:37 AM
  2. new person
    By nutella in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. New Person. (:P)
    By Hunter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. just another person
    By halfaninstant in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO