User Tag List

Page 169 of 1339 FirstFirst ... 691191591671681691701711792192696691169 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 13389

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

  1. #1681
    Let's make this showy! Array raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    At? A few hours, *During*, a few minutes, ten minutes, max.

    Argyle or paisley printed tie?
    Argyle. I have two paisley ties, which I have no problem wearing, but I haven't worn them in months. I have the opportunity to wear a suit/tie 5 days a week, and the same outfits keep winning out in my selection. Half my ties just collect dust. At one point, I really loved them.

    Do you think it's creepy that a fun date idea for an ISTJ is a field trip to an office supplies store?


  2. #1682
    `~~Philosoflying~~` Array SillySapienne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    9,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    Argyle. I have two paisley ties, which I have no problem wearing, but I haven't worn them in months. I have the opportunity to wear a suit/tie 5 days a week, and the same outfits keep winning out in my selection. Half my ties just collect dust. At one point, I really loved them.

    Do you think it's creepy that a fun date idea for an ISTJ is a field trip to an office supplies store?
    NO!!!

    I over office supplies!!!

    Pens, post-its, paper, folders, organizers, oh my !!!

    How many writing implements do you own.

    (I own somewhere in the ballpark of 130-160 )
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

    "A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

    "That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

    Veritatem dies aperit

    Ride si sapis

    Intelligentle sparkles

  3. #1683
    Let's make this showy! Array raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    What's a writing implement?


  4. #1684
    Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    What's a writing implement?
    Any tool used to transfer messages onto any surface. Pen, pencil, marker, etc.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

  5. #1685
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,736

    Default

    I have no idea. A few hundred? I have fountain pens, ballpoint pens, pencils, crayons, etc.

    What is your number of sexual partners?

  6. #1686
    meh Array Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    I have no idea. A few hundred? I have fountain pens, ballpoint pens, pencils, crayons, etc.

    What is your number of sexual partners?
    I think it's vulgar to count. I used to put notches in the headboard, but then it disintegrated so now I don't bother.

    Which piece of technology has changed your life the most?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  7. #1687
    Let's make this showy! Array raz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    LoLz
    Posts
    2,523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bluemonday View Post
    I think it's vulgar to count. I used to put notches in the headboard, but then it disintegrated so now I don't bother.

    Which piece of technology has changed your life the most?
    Cable modems.

    How many cookies do you see here?



  8. #1688
    Senior Member Array Nonsensical's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    What is your number of sexual partners?
    0. I'm a freaking loner.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

  9. #1689
    Permabanned Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,736

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raz View Post
    How many cookies do you see here?

    Two.

    How many biscuits do you see in that photo?

  10. #1690
    Senior Member Array bluebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    1,478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Two.

    How many biscuits do you see in that photo?
    Two!

    Spa or sauna?
    ...so much smoke pouring out of each chromosome.

Similar Threads

  1. Are you a bath person or a shower person?
    By Sahara in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 12-30-2015, 01:42 AM
  2. new person
    By nutella in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-06-2009, 04:04 PM
  3. New Person. (:P)
    By Hunter in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 09:26 AM
  4. just another person
    By halfaninstant in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •