User Tag List

First 5131415161725651155151015 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I find them exciting and interesting, but I don't think I could permanently live in one- a college town with easy access to rural areas is about perfect for me!

which would you rather eat- if forced to chose- human flesh or dog flesh? (the question makes me squirm with discomfort)
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post

which would you rather eat- if forced to chose- human flesh or dog flesh? (the question makes me squirm with discomfort)
    Dog flesh.

(I've already tried it anyway: it's a popular dish in China. And the worst thing is that it tastes pretty good)

---

If you could master a foreign language instantly, which one would you pick?
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Mandarin- so I could greet the economic conquorers when they come! (plus- it's difficult to learn and I'd want to spend that wish on something hard instead of something easier, like Italian)

highly unattractive member of the opposite sex, or highly attractive member of the same sex for a quicky?
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Highly attractive member of the same sex, hands down.

Losing both arms or one leg and a foot.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

Bhutan... I'd LOVE to go, but only a certain amount of people are allowed in each year and it's rather expensive

street food in a third world country- eat it or avoid it?

and I LOVE to eat rabbits, squirrels and just about anything else, but where I'm from they're served fried with gravy and biscuts

rabbit stew is delicious as well though

EDIT: and to SH... I think I've committed any I'd care to
    I like people who have no resentiments in eating everything. It reminds me of the good old times, when a bow was needed to hunt your food.

Or a little knife, if you did it the old fashioned way.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post

Losing both arms or one leg and a foot.
    I'd rather keep my arms, my hands are pretty useful when I need to scratch my back.

---

If there were no unwanted side-effects, would you try a hard drug and which?
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

One should avoid being squeamish about food until having tried it (I usually like the weird things like jelly fish and hate the common ones like mayonnaise )

I'd rather lose my leg and foot, I think, because I can at least still use my arms for things like brushing my teeth and eating and other such necissary hygenic things I wouldn't want another person involved with

do you clean your refrigerator regularly, or when you fear that you might be killed by something growing in it?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

do you clean your refrigerator regularly, or when you fear that you might be killed by something growing in it?
    Last time I did was when I noticed a brown mold growing on the vegetable boxes. But then, I cleaned it very thorougly, it took me three hours to disinfect every tiny pieces of my fridge.

7w8 SCUxI

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

One should avoid being squeamish about food until having tried it (I usually like the weird things like jelly fish and hate the common ones like mayonnaise )

I'd rather lose my leg and foot, I think, because I can at least still use my arms for things like brushing my teeth and eating and other such necissary hygenic things I wouldn't want another person involved with

Woman, really, in another universe I would have told you, you do give away to much mysteries. But in this universe I know. God did not bless us both.

It's absolutely ok, to not understand a word right now

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    If there were no unwanted side-effects, would to try a hard drug and which?
    Nah, I've gotten this far without them, I'll be fine with alcohol.

Do you have a talent for something that you don't enjoy at all? If so, how do you handle that?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari