User Tag List

Page 1307 of 1341 FirstFirst ... 307807120712571297130513061307130813091317 ... LastLast
Results 13,061 to 13,070 of 13410

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Mmm...waffles...

Favorite movie genre? Or what is a quote that defines you? Or favorite movie scene?

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Favorite genre is drama and favorite movie scene the usual suspects lineup.

"Listen to your body, it's smarter than you." and the one in my signature.

Favorite video game ever?
    Leisurely > Sensitive > Solitary
    Si / Fi / Fe
    Johari / Nohari / Tumblr

♂ Bᴏʀɴ Tᴏ Mᴀᴋᴇ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. The first time I played it was when I was 12 or so, and it was the very first game of its type that I ever played (open-world RPG) and that said, obviously also my first Elder Scrolls game. I was immediately sucked in and totally immersed, and to this day, it remains very special to me.

Opposite question of the above--is there a video game that you just can't stand? One that you hate so much you could write an essay about your hate for it?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so

Any empty, repetitive game that requires you to buy stuff to get more money to buy more stuff to get more money (like Farmville or Cookie Clicker). They don't tell an interesting story and don't challenge any of your skills, they just want you to consume and mindlessly waste your time.

What was the type (Ennea / mbti) you initially typed as?
    Leisurely > Sensitive > Solitary
    Si / Fi / Fe
    Johari / Nohari / Tumblr

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

As a unit my initial typing was something perfectly correspondent to the word "wrong". No, I am heavily unlike them. We do not align whatsoever. Then again, I don't relate to the people of my actual type either on anything but a very basic level. Though I think that in itself is actually more than enough as it says a greater deal than those I find parallels with in the ever shifting overtones.

Cognizant that it breeds stagnation, do you believe self-contentment is truly the healthy counterpart to self-discontent's ostensibly unhealthy?
    +/

"Thông tin khá bổ ích, mong mọi người sẽ đóng góp nhiều hơn thông tin dạng như thế này để forum thêm phần đa dạng."
    -jasonrobert252

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENTp Ne

Hey, you should have let me come to the conclusion that it breeds stagnation on my own! It's no fun if you do all the thinking for me.

That said, I don't think that being self-content is the healthy counterpart to being discontent. Self-discontentment can be healthy too (then it's a desire to improve). As for the stagnation bit, I don't really know what you mean by that. If you mean one won't change much as a person, then I disagree. You can be content and still improve (or change in almost any other way). It's not like being content prevents you from having life experiences.

If you could magically acquire master-level skills in anything, what skill would you improve (or acquire)?
    (Translator's note: keikaku means plan)
    Likes ESFJ liked this post

Schemata Architect Array CognitiveLiberty's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

I wish I could acquire master level Se skills so I can apply it to important, pressing activities like joint rolling.

What is the most disturbing dream you can recall?
    Johari Nohari
    5 cp6 9w1 4w5 sx/sp | RLUAI | INTP ILI-Ni

♂ Bᴏʀɴ Tᴏ Mᴀᴋᴇ Hɪsᴛᴏʀʏ Array Yamato Nadeshiko's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx

My friend decided to tell me via a disturbing snapchat photo of a pool of blood that he was in the hospital after getting hit by a car. There are a few others but it would take too long to type all of them out and I need to get my butt into bed.

Are there certain foods or beverages you just can't substitute for their off-brand counterparts?
    Johari / Nohari
    6w7 9w1 2w1 - so/sx
    Phlegmatic - Melancholic
    Sensitive - Solitary - Serious

across the universe Array Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Hmm I can't think of any right now. Oh, except for this really cheap, but hideous beer they sell here. It's simply called 'beer' lol.

Have you ever had a completely different descriptive view of something from someone else, but somehow ended up reaching the same normative conclusion regarding the topic?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ENTp Ne

Nonsense! I'm INTP; I've never reached the same normative conclusion as someone else! In fact, I daresay I've never reached a conclusion!

Jokes aside, yeah that happens all the time. It often causes some confusion when my dad and I will be arguing for the same thing, but due to poor communication, we never realize it until we give up because we got nowhere.

If you were magically placed in the role of a character on the main character's squad in a generic war movie, what role would you have and what would happen to you? Do you survive the movie?
    (Translator's note: keikaku means plan)