User Tag List

Page 1288 of 1342 FirstFirst ... 2887881188123812781286128712881289129012981338 ... LastLast
Results 12,871 to 12,880 of 13414

Thread: Ask the Next Person Anything

MBTI
    :}

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysanthea View Post
    Hm... Well I don't think I've had any embarassing crushes outside of fiction, so here's a few off the top of my head from such: Talim from Soul Calibur II (so cute :o), Sasuke from Naruto (This was back when I wasn't aware that being Gay was a thing... I never considered my sexuality to be anything but straight), Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter (I still kinda do ), and some female from Pokémon whom I don't know the name of.

What's the most illegal of criminal activities you have committed?
    Shoplifting(when I was younger), drugs, drinking that sort of stuff. I have a few really messed up drinking stories from when I worked at McDonalds, one in particular-but it would be too long to flesh out here and it is a touch odd.

Where would you rate yourself individually on the scale of humanity? All factors into account, intelligence, kindness, creativity, looks, power, wealth everything. Compare it to past humans if yiu would like-or don't. Compare it to how you believe future humans will be-or don't. Other countries, age, lifespan... Any scale. 1-10. Awful to amazing.. Anything.

HopelessSituationWarrior Array Osprey's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Frosty6226 View Post
    Shoplifting(when I was younger), drugs, drinking that sort of stuff. I have a few really messed up drinking stories from when I worked at McDonalds, one in particular-but it would be too long to flesh out here and it is a touch odd.

Where would you rate yourself individually on the scale of humanity? All factors into account, intelligence, kindness, creativity, looks, power, wealth everything. Compare it to past humans if yiu would like-or don't. Compare it to how you believe future humans will be-or don't. Other countries, age, lifespan... Any scale. 1-10. Awful to amazing.. Anything.
    I'm about a 6 or a 7.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Probably in the 8 to 9 region, I'm pretty humane.

Do you have someone that has been a huge influence on your life?
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

A wannabe dog Array

Yes, but they are usually fictional characters. I tend to admire people who are highly individualistic in their thinking and have strong morals and integrity, but you can't find many of such people in real life. Hence, the people whom I admire most and who managed to influence me most are actually fictional characters from movies.

If tomorrow is the end of the world, what would you regret not doing? Do you have any unfulfilled wishes in life?

MBTI
    :}

If tomorrow were the end of the world I probably wouldn't spend time regretting anything. Not sure whether I would be flipping out, living the last day in a state of numbness just doing whatever stupid thing I could, or go all out and have fun/do something crazy. It would probably be shock though. Regrets, yeah pretty much that I hadn't really lived my life at all and just when things were starting to look good, be in control, and the world looked wide open~ it would just be shut closed. Don't know about specifics though.

Do you have any real regrets?

Senior Member Array RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

One or my rare principles in life is : NEVER REGRET ANYTHING.

Regrets make you feel like shit. But reflecting on what could have been better, or just more respectful for oneself and/or others is very often useful.

Do you look at women's hands ? Or ... do you prefer feet ? With painted toes or natural ?
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

I look at the hand nails, when it is in my face. I like well looked after nails, as in maintained properly, painted can work, but you also get that clear type. I would act like I don't like the painted nails, even whine about it, but I secretly like it, because then I can whine about it. There are some paint on nails that will stand out and that could be ok. I like the type that looks like gel. I will eventually look at their feet. Feet will be looked at when exposed, but since it is not common for women to expose them (well around me). I am not looking at it.

If you could make a fruit smoothie, what would the contents be?

Senior Member Array RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Many bananas, some tiny mature strawberries, a few apricots, coconut pieces, water, lemon juice, vanilla sugar, some leaves of basil (the icing on the cake !)*

Why did you choose that emoticon ?
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

failed poetry slam career Array chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

It is thought provoking, swimming against the current, breaking the rules and stereo types. Pushing myself, to think different.

Do you carry an umbrella with you?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    NFI sx/so

I don't even own one. I'm in Texas.

If you could/had to go back and live in any place in any time period before you were born, where and when would you go?