Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

Shagga, Son of Dolf

What mineral are you most like?

MBTI
    INTJ

I am going to say Saphire just because it is my birthstone. Or more accurately Corundum, since that seems to be the 'mineral' umbrella for Sapphire and Ruby. And I like it even more now because 'corundum' sounds a bit like conundrum- and who doesn't like a good problem?

What is the first thing you can ever remember wanting to be?
    Likes Olm the Water King liked this post

across the universe Olm the Water King's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    459 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII

I'm not certain but if might have been a veterinarian.

You?

MBTI
    INTJ

First realistic thing, (because you know, unicorn breeder and wizard were in there as well)I believe was a police officer. I wanted to put away all of the 'bad guys' Mortician was around that time as well, as was being a writer. Former was more concerning than the latter. Psychologist, statistician, teacher. Geneticist was most recent, but went into computers instead. I do wish to write something at some point though-and there are a few ambitions I would rather not share. Most of these were in the last few years-just expanded.

What does your avatar mean?

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

It represents a naughty savage cat looking for hidden wisdom

What do you think about religions ? Should we invent another one ?
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by ExNinjaTropPervertie View Post
    It represents a naughty savage cat looking for hidden wisdom

What do you think about religions ? Should we invent another one ?
    No, because we have enough, and if we invent another one, we would just be doing what has already been done for centuries/millennia. One conquers/absorbs another culture and to ease the integration, they absorb the customs of the people. Which is what will happen if you create yet another religion. If you mean, by creating another religion based on the good parts? But who decides that? Would be awesome, but somehow I have this feeling that someone is going to get upset because it doesn't have their favourite and then the whole process starts again. We can't get rid of it, neither should we. It has it's good parts and bad parts. And I fear that this PC stuff is doing is suppressing alternative and questioning open minded. Inevitably somebody somewhere is going to get upset by merely questioning them. The irony of me suppressing the idea of not having another religion. So if there are some guarantees and every one agrees.... which will never happen. Or I guess if some people just want some customs... argh oh well. ok Go for it.

Do you think Elon Musk's real reason for going to Mars, is because he wants to go there so that he doesn't have to deal with morals on earth, there for allowing him in continuing the modification of human DNA for his own purposes?

No, I think it's partly the yearning for discovery and partly (mostly) ego.

Have you ever played dodgeball as an adult?

MBTI
    INTJ

No. Neither have I had to color inside the lines, eat all of the food on my plate, follow a bedtime, or do any of the other stupid traumatic activities that seem to be forced as a childhood right of passage since I became an adult. Dodgeball, perfection-those games, what were people thinking? Lets take a gym full of hyperactive children who have been cooped up indoors doing god knows what all day-probably popping aneurisms 'playing' perfection, give them a tub full of balls, and just let them have at it. Thinning out the herd I guess, less government spending on education, too bad about Obamacare though-guess that parents will have to pay out of pocket or depend on thier own insurance for their childrens coffins.

How do you think you will die?

In the dark corner of my cobwebbed room, in front of my laptop screen, refusing to move from my resting position even to eat, as every muscle except those in my wrists and eyes atrophies from disuse, and the moths eat away my catatonic body.

How do you get General Knowledge? GIVE ME MY GENERAL KNOWLEDGE AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Likes Qlip, N/A liked this post

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

By apparently talking nonsense with people and having fun, but finally by translating the essence of the "discours chaotique" at the end of it !

Which personality do you think you'd have if you were a woman (sorry ladies, this question is only for men !) ?
    How powerful would you be and how would be your behaviour in a men's world ?
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM